Kenty's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Alliat (Apparently Madda gave the 'go-ahead' according to him)
How long were you banned for 3 months

Your Steam Name
: Kenty
Your In-game Name: Kenty Inagawa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.4 and 2.5: The user chased a person around the entire map just so he could kill a guy who drove off because he did not want to participate in an invalid RP scenario his friends created. Extended ban duo a terrible record as well as failing to provide requested video evidence and taking into consideration he was verbally warned for this before by a fellow staff member.

Why should this appeal be considered:

A month or two into my ban and I saw that @Aquaa got unbanned, prior to this I didn't have any sort of interest in playing perp because it died down and I had IRL things to get to, I've played on the server for ages and It's fair to say I don't have a 'terrible record' as I've only got 3 bans after serving a lot of time as a staff member, no my ban isn't invalid and yes I did break those rules even after being given extra time to hand in my demo's and to be quite frank, I was too lazy and that laziness cost me a ban. I apologize for breaking the rules and wasting your time @Alliat I should have been a bit more caring and just provided my demo's.

I've had a few months to also think about the ban instead of just coming back because all my friends are popping up. In my defence I don't have a terrible record but I should have been smarter and just abided by the rules taking into consideration I've been a staff member 2 times. Furthermore, within the AR I apologise for my attitude and my overall attitude towards the matter, this has been worked on.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
Acceptisch

Because I can understand that not being able to play Perp during a global pandemic is a more severe punishment then if this was not the case and the fact that you apologized for you behavior, I am willing to reduce your ban to 15 December. So, you can play with your friends during Christmas Holidays. The reason why you are not being unbanned immediately is because of your lack cooperation during my investigation and the fact that as a former staff member you should have known better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.