Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Alliat

Your Steam Name: Kenty
Your In-game Name: Kenty Inagawa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why were you banned?: 1.4 and 2.5: The user chased a person around the entire map just so he could kill a guy who drove off because he did not want to participate in an invalid RP scenario his friends created. Extended ban duo a terrible record as well as failing to provide requested video evidence and taking into consideration he was verbally warned for this before by a fellow staff member.

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:

I apologized for the ban but that was out of wanting to get unbanned earlier, after providing a demo to Alliat he has still failed to understand why I didn't break 2.5 and I don't think he himself understands what I have tried to tell him, the 2.5 breakage, in my opinion, is mostly an accident due to me not being present in the situation or being aware of the situation my friends had created, out of anger and laziness I just couldn't be bothered to provide demos, I eventually decided to provide them after seeing friends coming on and I wanted to get unbanned ASAP even after my appeal was accepted.

I had an AR made on me https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-kenty.43846/ It was the most one-sided AR I've ever seen and I believe the ban length was way too long especially after the fact I ended up providing demos. His claims in the ban reason of me chasing a person don't mention correctly as to why I chased a person and is rubbed off as if I just RDM'd him because he didn't want to RP. When in reality the user was being chased by me because they had killed one of my friends. His responses were plain and he never provided specific timestamps to assist me in providing demos from the get-go and even up until our recent conversations where I provided the demos. In comparison to other community members and their own records, there are people with over 20+ bans and way recent bans only sitting on 1-month or 6-month bans while I'm here with 3 bans in 2020 sitting on another 3-month ban for such a simple thing, I just don't agree with the ban length at all, seeing as I've nearly served two-thirds of the ban and just because I'm a prior staff member I get heavier bans for small reasons when in all reality anyone that's experienced would know the same rules as any staff member would. My appeal wasn't looked at by other staff members like it should be nor do I know what other mystery administrator put a word in to increase my ban to such a long length but I don't believe it's correct in comparison to other community members who are also experienced and should know the rules, Staff or Not.

I wasn't verbally warned for this specific situation and the 2.5 isn't on the extent of it just being any sort of blatant RDM or bullshittery. The kill was done due to the fact the person had killed one of my own friends but I was not aware of why my friend was killed or the fact that RP sit was invalid because I was not there from start to finish nor was I involved in that specific RP sit.
https://streamable.com/p1j30w this is the clip the AR creator provided and you can see me simply walk past the car and across the zebra crossing without saying a word or getting involved in the sit. Instead of the AR creator providing demos like it is supposed to be I get put into a position where I have to provide the demo even though I didn't create the AR and the footage provided by the AR creator gives no sort of input to what rules I broke. It just shows me walking past and not being at that place and another clip of me just killing the person https://i.gyazo.com/3aab487c0773a0c2ba3227befc7ae933.mp4.

I will provide my POV/Demos with all the specific points.

Evidence: I'll send this in PM's because I don't like throwing my demos out there to other people and I'd like to have communication with whoever deals with my dispute.

Reaction score
From @Alliat 's screenshot, he showed me that he didn't use any sort of ESP to fully see the situation nor from my conversation with him did he really understand what I was trying to tell him. https://prnt.sc/vy74xh This is his POV when he looks at the demo, yes it may be messed up but he can still use ESP to see the situation more clearly.

He talks about trolling but in the demo, I provided him with clear timestamps and context which don't display any sort of trolling and the most it shows is me getting a gun prior and walking around with it until I get picked up in a car to go and kill the person who ran over my friend. The situation he is probably talking about involves a late-night 'Terrorist RP I did' but this whole AR doesn't relate to my own trolling, it is just the reasoning behind why I killed the person which I explained but he failed to understand because he still brings up the 'Terrorist RP' when it has no relation.

I still have reason to believe alliat didn't go through my demo properly.

B.JPG

The excuse of being a prior staff member has nothing to do with the situation as this was about 4-5 months after I got demoted from staff and in that period many rule changes were made and I wasn't active in that period up until properly in October.

Demo Download Link: 25000 tick for the start of the situation that can be seen in this clip: https://streamable.com/p1j30w
25700-26500 I go back to zebra crossing after getting a gun to walk around with and see a blood trail and hear medic defibs indicating to me that someone from that situation full of my friends got run over.
30000 I get in Clarky's car and we try to find the vehicle after finding out who did it via the ads posted and their own organization chat.
31400 we find the person and chase
32000 other people join in to attempt to kill the person driving the car showing that I wasn't the only one prepared to kill the person since other people jump out as well as me for the final bit which is the kill at tick: 33000

Reaction score
Accepted

The "roleplay" which started the situation, in which Kabosu got ran over, was very dumb and it wasn't really roleplay to begin with. It's pretty understandable why the user in the vehicle wanted to drive away from that aids situation that was being forced upon him, but at the same time, he did intentionally run Kabosu over and can be dealt with accordingly due to this. Considering the fact that you weren't involved, and going off the information that your friend was run over, we don't really feel you broke 2.5 here. However, that situation shouldn't have started to begin with and it's unfair for someone to be killed for trying to avoid something like that - so the person who told you to kill them will be spoken to.

As for the 1.4, that stands. 2.5 has been removed from the ban reason and your ban has been lifted.

@Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.