Keyboard press being registered but not typing

Reaction score
Hi PERP blokes, I'm having this issue where my NUM9 key is being registered as a keypress but will not type the number, however all other numpad keys are working as normal.

This problem has persisted over 2 new keyboards and is a mild inconvenience to my life but I want it fixed if possible.c567308e2a9d14_files_1614953404978-clapboard-klwdjrcaopbp97zsm.gif

Reaction score
So I had this same issue with my mum pad 6 on my keyboard. I hard wiped my computer to start again and as an added bonus it fixed my keyboard

Reaction score
Depending on the type of keyboard you have you may have managed to accidentally remove function from that key (IE Num 9 in your case), you could check this via yo keyboards native software that came with it, IE Synapse for razer so on and so forth. Had this happen to me a while back, and it didn’t seem like it would be possible but it was so idk.

Reaction score
Cheers for the reply, turns out it was geforce experience hogging the hotkey and preventing the character from inputting, your post made me have a dig around so I appreciate it!

Reaction score
@Bert i remember when I had a razer keyboard with a ”macro record” function and I accidently made a two minute long CSGO round worth of a macro that started ”playing” afterwards