Knoxy82 & Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mooney

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: David Starksy @Knoxy82 & Darius Ross

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:68788670 - No clue of Darius'

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Mugged me in public as a direct result of daft OOC beef after he left my organisation, you can see him run straight up to me and check the name on my car, as well as this, why would this guy randomly pull up to a car next to farm, in public, gunpoint them out of their car and mug them? Began calling me a beg in OOC chat. Bringing IC beef OOC, a log can be provided of that surely.

Evidence (Demo Required):

http://prntscr.com/ihlg1b

You can also blatantly tell he mugged me for this 'OOC' beef, in public, purposely because of this -

http://prntscr.com/ihlgkn

Last edited:
Reaction score
its 3.24 at the minimum. plus i mugged you ic because i was bored i never brought ooc beef into IC and i know who you are i was in your org IC so i know what you look like and what car you drive i didnt leave the server so i had no NLR applying to me.

Reaction score
its 3.24 at the minimum
It is 3.24, what about you blatantly running up to my car and checking my name so you can carry on this immature OOC beef, steam messaging me after ‘looks like I just started the war’

Jay

Reaction score
To be honest i didnt really care about the OOC beef as im not concered about it because its an org and im already in one. Like we said in the admin sit already, we were leaving farm and saw that you were there and decided to mug you. It wasnt because of the "OOC beef" and tbh i didnt even take anything from you anyway because i gave it all to david and didnt really care about the items. I dont really see how we were meta gaming when i dont even care about the ooc beef and i was dragged into this anyways.

Jay

Reaction score
It is 3.24, what about you blatantly running up to my car and checking my name so you can carry on this immature OOC beef, steam messaging me after ‘looks like I just started the war’
I didnt even check your car lol

Reaction score
To be honest i didnt really care about the OOC beef as im not concered about it because its an org and im already in one. Like we said in the admin sit already, we were leaving farm and saw that you were there and decided to mug you. It wasnt because of the "OOC beef" and tbh i didnt even take anything from you anyway because i gave it all to david and didnt really care about the items. I dont really see how we were meta gaming when i dont even care about the ooc beef and i was dragged into this anyways.
You left the farm, checked to see if it was my car by reading the name on my car, then mugged me, Knoxy broke 3.24 and then carries on trying to start OOC arguments, lets see what the staff have to say anyway, shall we.

Reaction score
Just to give my opinion regarding the whole "metagaming" I call my friends by their steam names all of the time, you can have nicknames for people. so that is just a petty thing to try and add to your action request.

Reaction score
Just to give my opinion regarding the whole "metagaming" I call my friends by there steam names all of the time, you can have nicknames for people. so that is just a petty thing to try and add to your action request.
Oh right Lewis, what rule does reading the name from the cars break then? Ah yeah.

Reaction score
Oh right Lewis, what rule does reading the name from the cars break then? Ah yeah.

Not to beef the thread up with loads of replies, this will be my last message.

I've made no comment towards anything else regarding your Action Request, I was simply pointing out that he can call his friend anything he wants.

Reaction score
I know who you are IC you dont forgot peoples names you are very acquainted with like i said a couple hours ago i was previously in your org standing beside you i havent DC since then so im not breaking any rules

Jay

Reaction score
Like i said idk if it shows in the video i didnt look at your car and im not sure if knoxy did at all. I had no concern about who you were ic and like i already said idgaf about the beef cus its retarded tbh lol. It seems like you just want revenge because we mugged you anyway and garret already handeled the situation in game. Thats all from me

Reaction score
Let’s not focus on the irrelevant part of the AR then, couldn’t care less about the fact he called him Jay, I was just describing the situation as it happened, more bothered about the fact he’s attempted to target me for petty childish OOC beef.

Reaction score
I know who you are IC you dont forgot peoples names you are very acquainted with like i said a couple hours ago i was previously in your org standing beside you i havent DC since then so im not breaking any rules
Nothing of this is relevant, you can see yourself run up to the car, check the name of the car to see if its me, if that name said anyone else you would of drove off, because surely otherwise you would of got straight out with your weapons and ran at the car if your intention was to mug a random person

Reaction score
um hello it aint like you got tinted windows i see you in the driver seat plus i know the car you drive put apart the side everyone looks the same we cant change that but this is suppose to be a 'serious RP' server if you saw a person you know in real life you would notice them straight away i dont see what your point is .

Reaction score
um hello it aint like you got tinted windows i see you in the driver seat plus i know the car you drive put apart the side everyone looks the same we cant change that but this is suppose to be a 'serious RP' server if you saw a person you know in real life you would notice them straight away i dont see what your point is .
But you still targeted me because of this OOC beef, you came to see who it was and then you saw my name on my car, you pulled out your gun, if that was absolutely anyone else on the server, you would of drove off, wouldn’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.