ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Reaction score
Well, to start off we were going to raid you and we just killed the TFU. Before the TFU was dead i saw my friend Stevo die in slums 3 so i thought he got floorbanged. Just before Stevo died he started to floorbang u guys with an M4 so i figured u guys would have just shot back and killed him. Then i just wallbanged the front door and happened to kill you.

Reaction score
involved.
ayy dude, next time u raid us we gonna make an ar of u for 3.4 as you are risking ur life.
Generally tho, he did nothing wrong. We were about to bobby the door.

Reaction score
involved.
ayy dude, next time u raid us we gonna make an ar of u for 3.4 as you are risking ur life.
Generally tho, he did nothing wrong. We were about to bobby the door.
So you're gonna shoot through a door killing people randomly before even bobby pinning the door? leave aside the random KOS of the cops.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
*Involved* If you are raiding you will have to start the raid first of all. Second, you should not KOS police over a 911 call about a raid that you haven't started yet. That's just 3.4.

Jay

Reaction score
I didn't shoot the TFU anyway. All i seen was Stevo dead so i thought he was floorbanged. Then i wallbanged the front door and happened to kill you lol.

Reaction score
*Involved*
floorbanging? i was at stairs outside slums apartment 3, i was the only cop on duty

Jay

Reaction score
Tyler shot TFU with the Spas 12, then Stevo started to floorbang S4 and died. I thought stevo got floorbanged from S4 so i sprayed into S4 front door.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Tyler shot TFU with the Spas 12, then Stevo started to floorbang S4 and died. I thought stevo got floorbanged from S4 so i sprayed into S4 front door.
Also, I am pretty sure that @Super_ told @Moon that you aren't allowed to floor bang if you are not getting shot at from the people inside the property because they might be unarmed and you don't know + we never shoot at you so I don't see a reason to floor bang before even bobbing a door.

Reaction score
generally tho, he did nothing wrong. We were about to bobby the door.

Just because u were about to bobby the door doesnt mean u can just wallbang a door without putting any effort to know if the people inside are armed or not @Super_ almost banned me for a similar thing so

Reaction score
Also, I am pretty sure that @Super_ told @Moon that you aren't allowed to floor bang if you are not getting shot at from the people inside the property because they might be unarmed and you don't know + we never shoot at you so I don't see a reason to floor bang before even bobbing a door.

Just saw this @Google Chrome and yes it is indeed what he said if i remember right he said even if you're getting floorbanged you can't just spray down the floor cause there could be people unarmed inside without your knowing so you need to be 100% sure that everyone is armed inside and are actually FLOORBANGING you. but i dont fully remember but i think thats what he told me

Status
Not open for further replies.