-Steam Name: MoonTheGoon

-Age (OOC): 16

-Are YOU Active?: Yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79587560

-Total playtime: 4 months 11 days

-Are you a VIP: Yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Tom Henderson

-List of all cars you own: Toyota Supra, once upgraded with body kit. (Sold my buggati)

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 with m16 stock, compact sight and compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Legit whenther i get free time for a bit of entertainment.

-In which organizations have you been: The Belotti Syndicate , Ghandi Empires, The Ewogs and Avito.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and building.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:i remember seeing some mint criminal rp kinda situations, you guys were very good and i would like to be part of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: XShai123

-Age (OOC): 17

-Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79638253

-Total playtime: 2 Months 23 Days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Shay Shnider

-List of all cars you own: Lambo Gallardo.

-Favorite Weapon(s):M4A1

-When are you mostly online?:Every day afternoon

-In which organizations have you been:The Belotti Syndicate,Wagwan,The Gandhi Enterprise.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join The Cosa Nostra because i believe it will be a good opportunity for me to know new people, people i can trust, base with,raid and have fun. In addition i would like to be a part of this organization and develop within it.

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Taylor

-Age (OOC): 14 (15 in jUnE :D )

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, getting back into perp. unless it becomes even more cancer.

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15410988

-Total playtime: 3 Months 20 days 15 Hours.

-Are you a VIP: No.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Sofia Kennedy

-List of all cars you own: BMW M3 Double upgraded, Escalade double upgraded, GMC Vandura, Mercades 300 SEL, Mini Cooper Double upgraded (Golden obvs), Voltswagen Camper

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 main gun, but anygun im pretty good with.

-When are you mostly online?: Whenever im needed, when i used to be active pretty much every day, and im coming back to the server.

-In which organizations have you been: Olsen Band3n, Paralake Penguinship, Hitmen Royal (big ups to that old org) and a fuck ton of over orgs.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, max firearms, max shooting level.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Need a good org cus... every other org is full of skids who are cancer. I need a group of people who i wont want to kill myself when i base with.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Daniel

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66066119

-Total playtime: 2 Months 11 Days 6 Hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Abdul Qadir (I was Daniel/Danielle Rodriguez)

-List of all cars you own: Mini, transit van (used to own a tesla and pagani until sold for dom because I quit but I'm currently back now and active everyday). Saving for a new supercar tho.

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4, AK I also use many other guns just depends on the situation

-When are you mostly online?: Active pretty much everyday after school, a lot on weekends.

-In which organizations have you been: Paralake penguinship, Avito, Dom's org, some others.
-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: 125 Firearms, 100 rifle marksmanship, max on some other stuff

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want an org I can rely on and for them to be able to rely on me, I can help in any situation and I'm here to have fun and make money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Cool Breeze

-Age (OOC): 20

-Are YOU Active?: yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38454391

-Total playtime: 2 months 5 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Micky Carson

-List of all cars you own: BMW m3

-Favorite Weapon(s): m4a1

-When are you mostly online?: evenings and weekands

-In which organizations have you been: Olsen Banden( when it was only me, feng and Loe) Armenian mafia, Cacuzza and the original yakuza yamaguchi crew (2015)

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Im a decent shooter and im creative. And im not to put up a fight by myself, as you probably can remember. (always ends up in ban when I go HAM)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I used to play a lot with this org back in 2016. I got tired of running my own org and I thought Id catch up with some of my old school buddies.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
-Steam Name: Daigestive

-Age (OOC): 19

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

-Total playtime: 3 months 20 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dai-Gon Jinn

-List of all cars you own: Tesla, GMC (double upgraded), Transit and Mini.(double upgraded)

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, AK101 or an SR25.

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday unless I'm working or out on weekends.

-In which organizations have you been: Collegium, Cancer Minus,Paralake Penguinship.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, Driving and Problem Solving.
Firearms 125
Pistol and Rifle Marksmanship 100

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: When I first came to the city, getting to know Martino,John Clean and D3lux who always talked highly of the org and Robin, sadly before my time. I'd like the chance to help and see La Cosa Nostra build it self back to what it used to be.

Last edited:
Reaction score

-Steam Name:
♥Socke♥

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:61664547

-Total playtime: 16 days ingame, 1400h in Gmod

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dima Koslow / John Mayson back in the days

-List of all cars you own: None atm

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, AK 101, SW 500, HK 45 CT, Remington Shotti

-When are you mostly online?: 4PM to 1AM, something like that I dont know rly..

-In which organizations have you been:
German Mafia..

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Wood working is a 5, lockpicking a 8, firearms 51, shooting everything still on 1 (yet)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I like you guys, played with you a while back in the days, now you're back in and I want to join.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Erik

-Are YOU Active?: Yes active every single day

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:95736207

-Total playtime: 1month 6days

-Are you a VIP: Not right now, but I can afford it.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Erik Gyori

-List of all cars you own: Mitsubishi lance evo upgraded + spolier

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1, AK47, Mossenberg , beretta

-When are you mostly online?: After school mostly between 16.00 till 22.00

-In which organizations have you been: Been in Italian Mafia, BlackLove way before and some other crappy orgs.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: shooting, rifle marksman 56, firearms 47 usually buy stuff don't craft.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I been looking for a serious organisation for a long time now and I fill that this is the right one so I would like to try. I would also want an org that backs me up when ever I need and helps me out in bad situations, I would put my 100% and help out the org and be loyal to. I also want to make money and raid with friends.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Steam Name: Kraken

-Age (OOC): 18

-Are YOU Active?: Yes I am

-Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:149931246

-Total playtime:
1 month 7 days 12 hours

-Are you a VIP:
Yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name:
Alex Maya

-List of all cars you own:
2x upgraded Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

-Favorite Weapon(s):
Ak-47

-When are you mostly online?:
Afternoons and evenings, even more on weekend

The Harpers, Los Locos, This Thing of Ours

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I am better at crafting and shooting than building tbh

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:
Even tho I've been on perp for quite a while now, I used to play only with IRL friends and never really explored the community, but in the last few months I've been trying to get involved in the community so I think that that Cosa Nostra is an incredible chance for me and a great chance to get even more involved in this community.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Cocaina

-Are YOU Active?: I'm online almost every day around 10-21

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:33265871

-Total playtime: 3 months

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Edwardo Albro

-List of all cars you own: Lambo murcielago

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: Im online almost everyday around 10-21

-In which organizations have you been: MOB back in 2014, Armenian, This thing of ours, and alot more but i cant remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and building

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to be in an organization that's actually decent and serious, I always tend to join orgs that doesn't back anyone up or are communicating which I found out you guys did back in the days. I have also been friends with you a long time ago and it would be nice to be around and talk with you again.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: R-Flex

-Are YOU Active?: Maybe not as much right now but i will be alot more active once i get my new pc in a week or 2

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:83551931

-Total playtime: 1 month and 3 days

-Are you a VIP: Yea

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Damon Wraith

-List of all cars you own: Dodge charger 2012

-Favorite Weapon(s): Any weapon is good for me but if i were to choose some they would be: M4A1 , Scar-L , G36 , Ak-74u

-When are you mostly online?: Evenings

-In which organizations have you been: The Harpers and some others with close friends

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Well i am firearms 97 so i can craft basically anything except from some snipers, i am also a decent shooter and able to build well.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I would like to join a decent and active org that wont get disbanded within a week.As well as base/raid with members of it when needed. Basically looking to join an org that will be in business for a long time.

Thanks for reading

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Xeno

-Age (OOC): 13

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

-Total playtime: 1 month 23 days

-Are you a VIP: yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Artemis Bounce

-List of all cars you own: BMW M6

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47 - COMP ... M4 - COMP ... MP5K - COMP ... Aimpoint sights or Red dots.

-When are you mostly online?: most days if not everyday

-In which organizations have you been: Dark Red and Blue, Harpers, Los Locos and a few others.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm not the best shooter however if I'm normally good at building bases and I have started crafting a lot.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I believe I could bring quite a bit to the org, apart from me being autistic every now and again. In most defending or raiding situations I normally give shit out to the people who need it e.g. bandages and ammo. Despite my past I believe I'm a trustworthy person and I'm just looking for a serious org to attempt to join. I can be smart when I want to.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Detrix

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111793943

-Total playtime: 1 Month 20 Days 17 Hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Nyx Baker

-List of all cars you own: Mercedes

-Favorite Weapon(s): Beneili M3 Super 90 and M4

-When are you mostly online?: Mostly everyday and even more on the weekends.

-In which organizations have you been: Los locos, This thing of ours, and a few others.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, working on crafting, base building im somewhat decent.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I wanna become really close friends with some of these higher ups in the city and show them that i have what it takes to handle my own and be that one guy they can always depend on when their in a tight spot or need a hand with something .not only that but i want to invest my time helping this org out and getting its name out there letting others know who they're fucking with.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Bert

-Are YOU Active?: YEET

-Steam ID: Get it yourself <3

-Total playtime: 28 days I think

-Are you a VIP: Nah prolly could buy it if I wanted but honestly it makes no difference because I just mug sweaters in bazaar all day.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: James Timmons

-List of all cars you own: Aquaa is my uber I don't need cars

-Favorite Weapon(s): Sawed Off Double Barrel, Colt M1911, AK 47, Walter PPK

-When are you mostly online?: All the time

-In which organizations have you been: All of them.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: none of the above. My main speciality is being a meat shield.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: cuz aquaa is gay and that gives us a common enemy once he joins. @Jay_ can preach I'm a good aim and Meat shield. Plus I'm American and we are OP as fuck please nerf
Denied

-Steam Name: Ermak

-Age (OOC): 12

-Are YOU Active?: YES

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50947970

-Total playtime: 1 Month and a few weeks

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Ermak Rasmussen

-List of all cars you own: 2x Upgraded lancer

-Favorite Weapon(s): Beretta, Remi

-When are you mostly online?: Evenings, i live in gmt+3

-In which organizations have you been: quite a few, i've been in one of your old orgs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: RP, i guess lmao, i can build pretty well too.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Because we used to be friends and now youre back so why not join
Denied

Steam Name: Nas

-Age (OOC): 14

-Are YOU Active?: Semi-Active

-Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:2385029

-Total playtime: 2 weeks

-Are you a VIP: Yeah

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Nas Malone

-List of all cars you own: Escalade

-Favorite Weapon(s): M1911 / Berreta

-When are you mostly online?: European hours

-In which organizations have you been: les reines, oldschool mafia

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Well when I'm mostly on im mostly shooting

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: looking for new people, and a ok org. seems like a bunch of nice lads
Denied

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: DeltaForce

-Age (OOC): 14

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170514755

-Total playtime: 2 Days

-Are you a VIP: No - Buying 1 soon

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Richard James

-List of all cars you own: NA - Saving Up

-Favorite Weapon(s): M41A

-When are you mostly online?: Friday/Sunday

-In which organizations have you been: NA

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join because I want to meet you all, also make a lot of money, last is to make the org stay strong forever!
Denied

-Steam Name: Dom_

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

-Total playtime: 3 months 23 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dom Gandhi

-List of all cars you own: Double upgraded Laferrari, Bugatti SS, Pagani Zonda, Tesla

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4

-When are you mostly online?: Most of the time.

-In which organizations have you been: Paralake Penguinship, Olsen Band3n, a bunch of other irrelevant orgs, My own org.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I need an org that isn't full of skids and cancer, need some reliable team mates that have a brain.
Accepted

-Steam Name: Mooney

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84783184

-Total playtime: 2 months 6 days 21 hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Travis Rodriguez

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: Mostly every day, every time.

-In which organizations have you been: Olsen Band3n, Paralake Penguinship, The Belotti Syndicate in which I owned.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I need a good org whom in which want to roleplay seriously and isn't full of trolls.
Denied

-Steam Name: MoonTheGoon

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79587560

-Total playtime: 4 months 11 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Tom Henderson

-List of all cars you own: Toyota Supra, once upgraded with body kit. (Sold my buggati)

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 with m16 stock, compact sight and compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Legit whenther i get free time for a bit of entertainment.

-In which organizations have you been: The Belotti Syndicate , Ghandi Empires, The Ewogs and Avito.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and building.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:i remember seeing some mint criminal rp kinda situations, you guys were very good and i would like to be part of it.
Denied

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: XShai123

-Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79638253

-Total playtime: 2 Months 23 Days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Shay Shnider

-List of all cars you own: Lambo Gallardo.

-Favorite Weapon(s):M4A1

-When are you mostly online?:Every day afternoon

-In which organizations have you been:The Belotti Syndicate,Wagwan,The Gandhi Enterprise.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join The Cosa Nostra because i believe it will be a good opportunity for me to know new people, people i can trust, base with,raid and have fun. In addition i would like to be a part of this organization and develop within it.
Denied

-Steam Name: Taylor

-Age (OOC): 14 (15 in jUnE:D )

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, getting back into perp. unless it becomes even more cancer.

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15410988

-Total playtime: 3 Months 20 days 15 Hours.

-Are you a VIP: No.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Sofia Kennedy

-List of all cars you own: BMW M3 Double upgraded, Escalade double upgraded, GMC Vandura, Mercades 300 SEL, Mini Cooper Double upgraded (Golden obvs), Voltswagen Camper

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 main gun, but anygun im pretty good with.

-When are you mostly online?: Whenever im needed, when i used to be active pretty much every day, and im coming back to the server.

-In which organizations have you been: Olsen Band3n, Paralake Penguinship, Hitmen Royal (big ups to that old org) and a fuck ton of over orgs.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, max firearms, max shooting level.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Need a good org cus... every other org is full of skids who are cancer. I need a group of people who i wont want to kill myself when i base with.
Denied

-Steam Name: ♥Socke♥

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:61664547

-Total playtime: 16 days ingame, 1400h in Gmod

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dima Koslow / John Mayson back in the days

-List of all cars you own: None atm

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, AK 101, SW 500, HK 45 CT, Remington Shotti

-When are you mostly online?: 4PM to 1AM, something like that I dont know rly..

-In which organizations have you been: German Mafia..

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Wood working is a 5, lockpicking a 8, firearms 51, shooting everything still on 1 (yet)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I like you guys, played with you a while back in the days, now you're back in and I want to join.
Denied

-Steam Name: Kraken

-Age (OOC): 18

-Are YOU Active?: Yes I am

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149931246

-Total playtime: 1 month 7 days 12 hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Alex Maya

-List of all cars you own: 2x upgraded Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak-47

-When are you mostly online?: Afternoons and evenings, even more on weekend

-In which organizations have you been: The Harpers, Los Locos, This Thing of Ours

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I am better at crafting and shooting than building tbh

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Even tho I've been on perp for quite a while now, I used to play only with IRL friends and never really explored the community, but in the last few months I've been trying to get involved in the community so I think that that Cosa Nostra is an incredible chance for me and a great chance to get even more involved in this community.
Denied

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Cocaina

-Are YOU Active?: I'm online almost every day around 10-21

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:33265871

-Total playtime: 3 months

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Edwardo Albro

-List of all cars you own: Lambo murcielago

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: Im online almost everyday around 10-21

-In which organizations have you been: MOB back in 2014, Armenian, This thing of ours, and alot more but i cant remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and building

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to be in an organization that's actually decent and serious, I always tend to join orgs that doesn't back anyone up or are communicating which I found out you guys did back in the days. I have also been friends with you a long time ago and it would be nice to be around and talk with you again.
Denied

-Steam Name: Xeno

-Age (OOC): 13

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

-Total playtime: 1 month 23 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Artemis Bounce

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47 - COMP ... M4 - COMP ... MP5K - COMP ... Aimpoint sights or Red dots.

-When are you mostly online?: most days if not everyday

-In which organizations have you been: Dark Red and Blue, Harpers, Los Locos and a few others.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm not the best shooter however if I'm normally good at building bases and I have started crafting a lot.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I believe I could bring quite a bit to the org, apart from me being autistic every now and again. In most defending or raiding situations I normally give shit out to the people who need it e.g. bandages and ammo. Despite my past I believe I'm a trustworthy person and I'm just looking for a serious org to attempt to join. I can be smart when I want to.
Denied

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Detrix

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111793943

-Total playtime: 1 Month 20 Days 17 Hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Nyx Baker

-List of all cars you own: Mercedes

-Favorite Weapon(s): Beneili M3 Super 90 and M4

-When are you mostly online?: Mostly everyday and even more on the weekends.

-In which organizations have you been: Los locos, This thing of ours, and a few others.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, working on crafting, base building im somewhat decent.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I wanna become really close friends with some of these higher ups in the city and show them that i have what it takes to handle my own and be that one guy they can always depend on when their in a tight spot or need a hand with something .not only that but i want to invest my time helping this org out and getting its name out there letting others know who they're fucking with.
Denied
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Harley M

-Are YOU Active?: I'm very active

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183271065

-Total playtime: >1 month

-Are you a VIP: No, I don't really need VIP atm.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Harley Mack

-List of all cars you own: Mclaren p1

-Favorite Weapon(s): I use a M4A1 most of the time

-When are you mostly online?: Schooldays 16:00-22:00 +/-

-In which organizations have you been: Family of Nig nogs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Riflemarkman 100. I'm someone that will be helping the organisation at anytime. I'm always there if something happens. I like raiding, flanking and to kos the cops.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I have seen this org in the past but I was a sweater with a mini cooper at that time. I have improved alot. I'm looking for an organisation where I can meet experienced players. I have never betrayed someone, so you can trust me. You should give me a try in the organisation, u can always change your mind and kick me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong, if you find any mistakes tell me.
Denied

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-Steam Name: Google Chrome

-Age (OOC): 15

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, a lot.

-Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:191086074

-Total playtime: 1 months 11days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Bob Ben-Haim (might change to bob bobov)

-List of all cars you own: BMW R6

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak101 and M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: 12:00-0:00+ depends sometimes 16:00-0:00+

Wagwan,

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and escaping

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I really wanna join this org because I am searching for an active org there is not that many active orgs left and most of the active rigs are brainless and are retarded and I wanna find some new friends and this org is really strong and I will probably learn something new by being in a strong org as this one.

Reaction score

-Steam Name: GGgames

-Are YOU Active?:yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43255093

-Total playtime: 2months 1day 11hr

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Katchin Yeager

-List of all cars you own: P1,maxed holden,maxed gmc sylcone

-Favorite Weapon(s):as50

-When are you mostly online?: noon/evening

-In which organizations have you been: The Omertas,Wagwan.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting,firearms 125.Rifle/Pistol lvl100

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:New org new adventures

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Google Chrome

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, a lot.

-Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:191086074

-Total playtime: 1 months 11days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Bob Ben-Haim (might change to bob bobov)

-List of all cars you own: BMW R6

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak101 and M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: 12:00-0:00+ depends sometimes 16:00-0:00+

-In which organizations have you been: Wagwan,

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting and escaping

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I really wanna join this org because I am searching for an active org there is not that many active orgs left and most of the active rigs are brainless and are retarded and I wanna find some new friends and this org is really strong and I will probably learn something new by being in a strong org as this one.
Denied

-Steam Name: GGgames

-Are YOU Active?:yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43255093

-Total playtime: 2months 1day 11hr

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Katchin Yeager

-List of all cars you own: P1,maxed holden,maxed gmc sylcone

-Favorite Weapon(s):as50

-When are you mostly online?: noon/evening

-In which organizations have you been: The Omertas,Wagwan.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting,firearms 125.Rifle/Pistol lvl100

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:New org new adventures
Denied

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Fintuss

-Are YOU Active?: yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:123972788

-Total playtime: 22 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Fintuss Eriksson

-List of all cars you own: Mercedes Mclaren SLR

-Favorite Weapon(s): m4, ak101, deagle

-When are you mostly online?: mostly after 5pm (swedish time) however on the weekends I can be on anytime of the day

-In which organizations have you been: wagwan, resistance, omertas can't remember more

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, driving(evading cops etc) and crafting, working on my firearms level right now.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to be able to play with people that are active on the server and not completely horrible. It seems like a fun org in general because of the people in there, some fellow swedes and also just other people that I've known since before.
Denied

-Steam Name: Daigestive

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

-Total playtime: 3 months 20 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dai-Gon Jinn

-List of all cars you own: Tesla, GMC (double upgraded), Transit and Mini.(double upgraded)

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK47, AK101 or an SR25.

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday unless I'm working or out on weekends.

-In which organizations have you been: Collegium, Cancer Minus,Paralake Penguinship.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, Driving and Problem Solving.
Firearms 125
Pistol and Rifle Marksmanship 100

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: When I first came to the city, getting to know Martino,John Clean and D3lux who always talked highly of the org and Robin, sadly before my time. I'd like the chance to help and see La Cosa Nostra build it self back to what it used to be.
Denied

Reaction score
-Steam Name: NissanMikli

-Are YOU Active?: Very Active

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

-Total playtime: 1 month 2 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Nissan Mohammad

-List of all cars you own: Lamborghini Reventon Roadster

-Favorite Weapon(s): Remginton 870 and M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: between 5 pm to 11 pm GMT +1

Mohammad family. Los Locos. The Church of Father Martin.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting 8/8 Very good at shooting as well as building.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I wish to join The Cosa Nostra because i have multiple friends in the org and i wanna find a serious org to base with and as always to make more friends.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Gimic

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90251980

-Total playtime: 1 Month 17 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jamal Mohammad

-List of all cars you own: Lamborghini Murcielago

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1, Ak-101 and Beneili M3

-When are you mostly online?: Almost every day

-In which organizations have you been: Mohammad Family, Los Locos and some others some time back

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:
Shooting:
Rife:65
Pistol:76
Shotgun:100
Sub-Machine: Never use it

Crafting:8
Firearms:39 (Slowly getting up)

Building: Okay at it

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:
I wanna start to get to know new people within the community i know some people within the organization I am looking for an active org and also a serious one and this looks like the organization

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Creepis

-Age (OOC): 19 DOB: 26.07.1998

-Are YOU Active?: Still active enough if I'd say so myself, nothing to do with an inactive org atm

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34016459

-Total playtime: 6 Months, 6 Days

-Are you a VIP: Honorary has me covered with that

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Angela Coy

-List of all cars you own: Shelby 1000 2x Upgrade, Ford Raptor F150 SVT, Mini but everyone has that shit

-Favorite Weapon(s): Any kind of SMG, if I ever use Rifles it's the G36C

-When are you mostly online?: Around after 4PM UCT +1 Berlin

-In which organizations have you been: Too many...Cosa Nostra/Virtuous, Belinsky's/Quality Street, PTP, Crafting+, Ols3n, many more

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I can craft my own stuff as my Firearms is maxed out, Shooting is on a level where I carry with mybullshit Silver II rank in a 5man, Building is also really no question that you need to ask to me with all the props I have in my storage. HMU for Fortnite carry. (If you're wondering why I'm Silver in CS: Be me, do 9 MM wins, don't play for a year which puts your MMR to 0, win a game this year, get placed Silver I >mrw).

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I've been with the Cosa Nostra (And Virtuous mind you) way back in the early days with Robin. It would be a pleasure to rebuild this org seeing as it's getting active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.