La Cosa Nostra - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, Welcome to La Cosa Nostras Applications. If you want to apply for the Organization, Be sure to put as much information as you can. Best of luck!

------
FILL THIS IN
------

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name:

-Age (OOC):

-Are YOU Active?:

-Steam ID:

-Total playtime:

-Are you a VIP:

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name:

-List of all cars you own:

-Favorite Weapon(s):

-When are you mostly online?:

-In which organizations have you been:

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Max Zaiger
Steam Name: Momo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48543410
Total playtime: 3 weeks
Are you a VIP: Yes
List of all cars owned: Porsche 918 spyder
When are you mostly online?: normaly from 4 till 9, and in the weekends
In which organizations have you been: Corleone, voltiac, zaiger familly (Have been in more but that are some of them where I have been in for a longer period of time)
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm curently working on my gun crafting (lvl 71 atm)

Reaction score
Ingame name:Edwardo Albro
Steam Name: Woodz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33265871
Total playtime: One week
Are you a VIP:No, but i'm willing to buy it from ingame money.
List of all cars you own: Dodge charger 2012, Mini cooper.
When are you mostly online?: 3-4 hours on school days, 5-6 hours when i'm free.
In which organizations have you been: MOB, The Corleone family, Hitmen royal,
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Level 25 in crafting guns.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I feel like i need an org and since i know Robin a little this could be a great opportunity to get to know him better and meet other people.

Garrett Woodfield

Ingame name: Alez Zaigar
Steam Name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71196251
Total playtime: 2 weeks nearly 3
Are you a VIP: Yep
List of all cars you own: Black BMW M5 E92
When are you mostly online?: Weekends. But i play all week :D
In which organizations have you been: Zaigar, Drugs INC, and something else.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Level 15 firearm, im a good shooter/raider.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I need an oraganization, someone i can trust, a good and powerfull, loyal organization, i am loyal to my fellow org members, i follow all rules, this would be an great oppertunity for me.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Caroline Flower
Steam Name: Caroline
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52018502
Total playtime: 3 Weeks about 1 month soon.
List of all cars you own: GMC VANDURA, LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO
When are you mostly online?: All days i can be online on the morning or not i'm mostly online at the day.
In which organizations have you been: DRUGS INC,Crescendo Zaiger, pmc ridles and more don't remember :p
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, i'm not exactly crafting that much but i'm trying to get my firearms lvl increased, so i think it's building and shooting :p
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: First off i want a good organization with good members that can shoot, and defend a base. And Robin also told me to apply so here i'm Well i hope you're gonna invite me and i can be a member in your organization :)

Reaction score
Ingame name: Victor Monroe (formerly Victor Zaiger, I may change it back to this) You may know me as Neil Jimbob, I played as this name on my first few days on the server.
Steam Name: Mr Nice
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42784804
Total playtime: 2 weeks
List of all cars you own: Dodge Viper
When are you mostly online?: 5 till 9 GMT + 0, maybe 5 or 6 hours on the weekends
In which organizations have you been: Drugs INC, Zaiger, 504 Gotti Boyz.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, I am a good shooter, I use mainly mp5s, Sakos and pistols for raiding. However, I can prove my skills to you. I have level 40 firearms (I plan on getting this up in the future.)
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I feel that an organisation run by staff members are good because everything you do will be within the rules, recently I have became good friends with @Stomper, we grow and raid together sometimes. I feel that if I do something against the rules, I will be guided rather than banned. I try to keep within the rules (I only have 4 warnings, most of them for AFK in which Robin blacklisted me for a week xD, I have since learned my lesson and have not been afk on the job since.) I feel that I want to be in a friendly org where I can make new friends as well as building on relations with my friends such as: Momo, Alex and CHICKEN.

P.s. I am very experienced with PERP servers, I have played on: Gmod.biz, VS3, Hellzone clan and many more. I am also an admin on the upcoming SpaceScript.com HappyRP server.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Lars Woll
Steam Name: [PH] Minilarro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702
Total playtime: 1 week
Are you a VIP: No
List of all cars you own: GMC Vandura
When are you mostly online?: Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and saturdays around 18:00 - 20:00 (GMT +1) or around that time, rarely ever on sundays.
In which organizations have you been: Drugs INC, Maximus Brothers
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:
I am currently crafting and getting better with guns, i can handle myself in a firefight but i would say i would do a better job crafting and selling guns. I am however experienced with defending bases, mostly apartments/bazaar/buisness shop/Puffer
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:
I have no real reason rather to have people to back me up and i can return the favour. Recently i haven't been active cause of christmas events IRL etc. but i am usually as active as possible. I can get my crafitng level up myself, supply the organization with weapons and such.

I am not trying to join this organization as a selfish cunt, but to get friends IG, have fun and not sit alone and camp by my drugs as a lone wolf. That shit is boring mate. Hopefully i can learn and maybe help in other ways possible than to shoot some guys for you and that be it.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Alabin Lundmark
Steam Name: [PH] Alabin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22064964
Total playtime: Timer when holding "Q" shows "1 month", meaning I have between 4-8 weeks of in game playtime.
Are you a VIP: Yes.
List of all cars you own: DMC Delorian, Ford Mustang GT, Ford "The Blackmobile" Transit, Ford Raptor, Volvo 242 "Snus it", Ford Crown Victoria, Ford F100, Mini Cooper.
When are you mostly online?: When I have school I'm free between 15/16-22:30.
In which organizations have you been: Hitmen Royale and Jarheads.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I almost always build the base that me and others are using, I have a lot of "base building materials" (+ a very good physgun). I am quite the good shot and prefere the AK 47 on semi auto mode. My firearms level is 42.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: Because a lot of awesome people are in the org with whom I want to RP with. I believe I can help bring a lot of good to the organization and look forward to all the fun we will have.

User0

Ingame name: Shu Hao
Steam Name: Shaun
Steam ID: Porkinator
Total playtime: 2 Weeks
List of all cars you own: Honda S2000
When are you mostly online?: When the server is populated / Any time expect tues and thurs at certain times
In which organizations have you been: Triad, Yakuza, Empire, Criminals, Dragons
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting (4) Shooting (8-10) Building (7-10)
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I want to join "The Virtuous" because I am a loyal member to any org depending on the members if they are respectable towards me or other members. This org looks capable of supporting members and members supporting members. I can bring offensive and defensive tactics for almost all situations. I always listen to higher ups depending on the situation.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Steve Cockerel
Steam Name: Janssoni
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22267054
Total playtime:1 Month.
Are you a VIP: Yes.
List of all cars you own: Nissan Skyline R34 and fully upgraded Mitsubishi Evolancer VIII.
When are you mostly online?: On weekends i can be online any time, but during weeks most likely 13.00-20.00 GMT
In which organizations have you been: Hitmen Royale, Crescendo are the biggest.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: My firearms level is currently 85 im improving all the time. I usually shoot pretty well but also have bad days. I also have a lot of defense props and like building up bases. Also i am a good escape driver with my evolancer.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: The previous organizations haven't been like the one i've been looking for. I strongly feel this would be the one. I know a lot of people in the organization like Alabin, Max, Tyrese, Andreas and Victor. I want to join because there is a lot of nice people in your org and i can supply and offer my help for everyone in the organization.

Reaction score
Ingame name:Stepheni brook.
Steam Name: Retarded Noob might change.
Steam ID: Oh god here: STEAM_0:1:28987939
Total playtime: 1 week+ I swear i'll become active since woodz bein online.
Are you a VIP: Yes i buy vip with ingame money.
List of all cars you own: Hummer H1 And a citroen.
When are you mostly online?: Dunno, Weekends, Holidays.
In which organizations have you been: Loads, Ill try listing the firsts ones.
The Corleone family,
Belinskys,
Eddies org,
And some more.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Ermm, I don't really rememeber, But i like killing people toturing kidnapping.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: No god dayym org, Its a load of time ago since i was last online, I just kinda you know rejoin the commuinty, And stuff, Well, Aslong i don't sit and do nothing at all, I just want a org so i can DO something in my free time, That doesn't inclucude killing innocent of civilans (payday)
Or just doing something, Like clockwork getting beated down by combines, Attempting to make a hammer, And become a loyaltist, But yeah, I hope i will get accepted.
Heres my charectors story.

She was born and raised in Mongolia, She fastly learned how to steal from people, Pickpocketing, And she was nearly always in trouble, When she was 17 her familly asked her to join a journey to China, But she refused,
She had friends and why should she leave them, Also she oftenly stole from unknown people, Rarely from people who she knew, After a year of doing pickpockets and living the crime life, Then someday her village were taken
over, And she HAD to move away from her home village. She got somehow got though the mountains, Hijacked a car, Began driving, And after some years of driving though Europa, She made it to Sweden, Which she met her familly,
Again, She was extreamly happy when it happend, But they also wanted to find a nice and "safe" city, They began creating a boat, While she was doing as she was doing, Pickpocketing, Burglary, Vandialsim, Assaults, And mugs,
She earned a "little" cash, By hijacking cars too, But a day while she was doing a burglary, And she though the owner wasn't home, But apparently he was, She got spotted and, The man pointed a gun at her,
Her senses began to act quickly and fast, She ran into him, Then she attempted to push his gun away, She wasn't that strong of a person, But was quickly on her feets, The man quickly took the run and took the safety off,
And said, "Say your last words" She said "Die" And he was just about to shoot, Then he get pushed to the side, By a person, She had no idea who it was, But she quickly grabbed a kitchen knife, And stabbed him 18 times,
In his stomach, Afterwards she began being insane, Rude, And just generally insane, She ran away, Since the cops where on her trails of that murder, She quickly sold all the stuff she gathered, Expect for the knife,
And some money, She bought a boat, Quickly sailed away on the way to England without her familly, She kinda did the same thing in England but the things was.. Diffrent, She joined a big orgianastation, And popped a
load of peoples, She began learning how to use a Berreta m9, But the thing she was best at was melee weapons, Quickly on her feets, Insane, Inhumane, After a few months she left the org, Due to that she killed 5 memebers.
Though the org was after her she managed to escape, With her boat and recipe how to craft a berreta m9, But she lost her knife, But she attempted knife which ended up in a few burn wounds, But she managed to find a nice
city, Called Paralake (V2:) Well she heard rumors that her sister, Seiko was there, But when she came, None had heard from her for days, She is assuming shes dead, Or something. T.B.C
Nock' Nock'

Reaction score
Ingame name: Julius Montana
Steam Name: Kerpele
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25647579
Total playtime: 5 days. From that you might think i am a total noob, but I have played PERP for many years. I promise you won't regret taking me in, also I know how to handle business.
Are you a VIP: Yes I am.
List of all cars you own: Upgraded mazda rx7
When are you mostly online?: You can find me online on weekends and holidays at anytime and on weeks I am mostly online on 15:00-21:00 GMT.
In which organizations have you been: I have been in Paralake Partnership.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, driving & building.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I want to join Virtuous because this organization seems to be capable to help, support and every member. You all seem to be really nice and skilled people. I know Steve Cockerel from the organization. I wish I could bring my help to you soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: Arron Cursed
Steam Name: Arron/Faith
Steam ID: steam_0:0:21706232
Are you a VIP: Yes i am.
List of all cars you own: Caddilac Escalade.
When are you mostly online?: In weekends mostly but if i do not have anything important to do always online on monday till fryday.
In which organizations have you been: Voltiac , Greek Empire , Crescendo and some others.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I can craft decent weapon M16 and such i got vip so i can place some defences if needed and i am not a bad shot ;).
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: Since a couple of my friends are in it ( Max Zaiger , Tyrese Jammalkins and others) And i am ofcourse looking for a org that is friendly , help eatchother and ofcourse the most important have fun in a rp way ^^.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Jarvic Bishop
Steam Name: Dutch_Player
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41893574
Are you a VIP: Yes i am
List of all cars you own: Mazda RX-7
When are you mostly online?: mostly on the weekends, but most of the times i am also online on school days.
In which organizations have you been: Bishop Brothers * blood brother */ Voltiac * Offense Underboss*/ PN racing * Rammer (suv driver) * and some others.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I am a good get-a-way driver because i can handle my car pretty good. I got 29 weapon crafting skill, so i can make some guns but not the good ones. Also can i handle some guns pretty good like the mp5 or silenced baretta. And i can make some good buildens, but im not pro in it.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: As you can see at my org's, i have been in some, but evry one has fallen and got disbanded, i want a org where i can feel myself save, where i can build/base/fight with my org members, i want an stable org where i can RP and do some bad-ass things. Also i want to help my org members and be like an brother to them, i want to be their support when we raid someone or get raided, when someone needs help and needs a fast get-a-way.
Also some of my frends are in this org, and thats also a +.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Ahmet Baki
Steam Name: ÇakmaLaz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53601434
Total playtime: 1w+
Are you a VIP: No
List of all cars you own: I don't have any car.
When are you mostly online?: After 2 pm in UTC +2 Istanbul
In which organizations have you been: I have been in Outlaws and Civic Platform. I left from them because of they are being passive. No betrayal, i asked the permission from the leaders before i left. I also helped a lot of orgs. unofficially. For example I helped Paralake Partnership, a little bit to Good Fellas, to the Bishop Brothers and even when i left from Outlaws... I had a lot of friends once but i wonder if they will remember me now...
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I have 8 crafting and 42 firearms. I didn't have much opportunities to shoot but i think i can handle myself. Of course i have much to learn from you in shooting. I never built a base so i don't know anything about building base but i defended 85% of the bases that i was in. So i can't build but i can defend. I have 8 lvl driving but because of the lags i am not able to drive fast, but i can drive carefully.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: To be honest, i want to be powerfull. I mean lots of times people mugged me, threatened me and even they insulted me because of being weak. I searched for loyal people too long but i was able to find few. And the life didn't give me much opportunity to prove myself to others. But i don't blame anyone. Maybe that happened because of my bad English. So i saw your Org. and wanted to give a try. I am a loyal person and i don't question the orders that i have. I always obey the rules and do my best to save my friends/brothers/comrades from complicated situations.
I hope I am worth for your organization...
BEST REGARDS... Ahmet BAKİ

Reaction score
Ingame name: Ben Walker
Steam Name: Sky-Walker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56604491
Total playtime: 4 days
List of all cars you own: Camero ZL1
When are you mostly online?: Everyday from around 10 GMT to whenever i fall asleep, this will change when school starts again though.
In which organizations have you been: Commenwealth (For abit then i went inactive), Crescendo
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: My Crafting skill is currently 10, i prefer to buy my guns when i need them, as i dont want to waste money trying to get it up to a gun that is good instead of just buying it from someone who already has the level, however the guns i can build i will as its just a way to make the level go up. I am very good at shooting, i have been in many gunfights and i believe i am very experianced. Building wise, i dont do it myself much, but when i do, i think about each placement of each object, how it would help me, and would it help the raiders slightly if it gave them cover etc.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?:
Well i would like to join because i would like a friendly org i can have fun in, i know lots of people that have just joined (Arron, Steve, Jarvic and i also know victor abit from when he was in commenwealth). I would like to know someone has my back, and i would be happy to cover someone myself. My past orgs have disbanded and i was too inactive for one, i hope this one will stay and that we can all have some fun and make lots of money!

Thanks for reading, if i get accepted i hope to see everyone in game!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ingame name: David Lorn
Steam Name: Funny Little Man
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48551530
Total playtime: 1 Week+
List of all cars you own: Mazda MX-5
When are you mostly online?: 8:00-10:00, and 16:00-20:00 on weekdays. I'm on pretty much all day on weekends.
In which organizations have you been: I have been in The Saints and MOB, two gangs that sadly, dissolved quite quickly, but I stayed with them till the end. I hope that this org can last and make us all rich and feared!.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Prison breaking and dealing with cops. I know plenty of methods to get around them, and I hope that they will be useful in your org. I'm also a pretty good driver, but my skills shine as a hitman. My Firearms skill isn't that high, (18) but I can afford all the guns I want.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: This org looks like it will be the next Crecendo, and I want to be a part of it and help it reach the top in any way I can. I never back down from orders, and I will do anything for the org.

Ash

Reaction score
Ingame name: Ash Anderson

Steam Name: [PH] Ash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302

Total playtime: 42 Days.

Are you a VIP: Yup, forever :D

List of all cars you own: Raptor

When are you mostly online?: Most of the day

In which organizations have you been: Belinsky Family, Pandora Security, Crescendo and more

What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting or Leadership

Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: I believe i can bring several tactics, ideas and other things to make the org stand out and make us powerful, strong and over powered. I have had many other experiences in ORG's and i have seen them come and go, however if this whole org works together we can make it the most powerful in Paralake. Secondly, i also believe that i am friends with most of the organization, this helps a lot as we can communicate and get on meaning more can be achieved within the ORG. I stand strongly that the ORG could get far within Paralake.

Reaction score
Ingame name: Terry Samaka
Steam Name: Teoras
Steam ID: 76561198031642143 I think?
Total playtime: 17 or 18 hours, not sure. I've played 6 days on a diffrent perp server and I was a admin there.
Are you a VIP: No, considering buying it sometime, though.
List of all cars you own: VW Beetle, saving up for a better car.
When are you mostly online?: I come on usually around 5 pm eastern european, I stay for around 5 hours if not more.
In which organizations have you been: None, BelgLmfao introduced me to this one and this is why I'm trying to join.
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm good at designing defences and shooting.
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: You guys are really friendly, and I need a organisation to stay in. I might also add that I defended one of your bases against SWAT in a raid.

Its a shitty app because I'm new-ish to the server, I know, but trust me, I'm a really good roleplayer, I leaded the second most powerful organisation on a twice as popular perp server.

Reaction score
Ingame name:James Keller
Steam Name:Lihakiisseli
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:64481949
Total playtime:3 days
Are you a VIP:Yes
List of all cars you own: Just volvo turbo but i need organization just so i can get base mates and get money growing
When are you mostly online?:Yes all day
In which organizations have you been:British Mafia
What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc:Shooting,Driving,Growing
Why do you want to join The Virtuous?: Its boring to base alone im tryingt to find organization what bases and i can get money easier when people bases with me so its harder to raid. And there is lot of good people in organization. I also like the suit of people in org i hope you have space for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.