La Cosa Nostra

Reaction score
051034ec00651b6e059f01ae3076c813.jpg

La Cosa Nostra

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Background Story.

It all started back in the old days, (V1) in this case when Robin Ljungberg wanted to start an Organization and grant some Power over the city. He Started the Family named 'La Cosa Nostra' and it all kept on growing from that point and today The Cosa Nostra is almost or is the biggest Organization in Paralake City and La Cosa Nostra is the most Powerfull now in Paralake City after all hard work of finding the perfect members for the Organizations.

Member(s) List:
Here is all the members that is in the Organization In-Game.

The Godfather
The highest ranking member of La Cosa Nostra.

Robin Ljungberg

The Godfathers Brother
The Godfathers Brother, a well respected and loyal member.

Dom Gandhi @Dom_

Consigliere:
The Godfather's right hand man, and a loyal member of the organisation.

Sienna Guillroy @Valentine

Underboss
It is the Underboss's job to physically maintain the organisation's stability

Ling Wang @JER Mao Kaisa @Mage

Captain
It is the Captains job to organise the Offence or Defence.

@Ayjay @Collier

Capo
It is the Capo's job to organise the Soldiers.

Eren Dingle @Al Capone Liam Newman @Speedy

Soldier(s)
Soldiers are the lowest ranking members of La Cosa Nostra.

Classified.

Members count: Classified.

Organisation is Invite Only

Here is where The Cosa Nostra is usually Basing!

90a13be1463227e8db95072e1bc6a278.jpg

b1e289c6e903f7e160c487ddcdf20e26.jpg

dffd67c21e581359998b2716782cdd29.jpg

AK47

e5ab499bb8b042851eb9ce3d24f86a90.png

M4A1

5108aad99a92139153df7933a1dc479b.png

Barrett M82
9c3919527950a98464524d0ec06676f7.png

Ally Organisations

None.

Enemy Organisations
Shitdicks. - Defeated.
The Tagliano Family. - Defeated.
Brookes PMC. - Defeated.
The Fernandez Familia. - Defeated.
The Arnolds. - Defeated.
Paralake Private Militia. - Defeated.
Barkassai Goatfuckers. - Defeated.
ACAB - Defeated
PP - Defeated
Invertis - Defeated
Exiled Mafia - Defeated
Mercia - on-going

EVERYONE ELSE

Neutral Organisations
None

Associates
None.

---------------------------------------------
War Status: At war with everyone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Organization Page Updated.
-
I changed some rules, and aswell all Gang Members! I want you to change your clothes to the 'Gang Clothes' whenever you can, its a Must. (aswell if you Re-Read the rules there will be a added rule, and a edited rule.) Have a great night/morning, hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
Organization Update - Important Information!!
Hello there, So yeah as you might know, i am on vacation right now and cant keep up with the organization and and so on. So Steve Cockerel,Tyrese jamallkins, Alabin Lundmark will have the leadership until i come back home. So yeah Steve Cockerel will make the Organization (inGame) so just take contact with him As soon as possible. Im doing this for the organizations best so the org can spend time together and get to know eachother better. If you have any problems, like someone is not listening and breaking rules and so on, please take contact with me about anything that is going on inside the org. Thank you and i hope you understand and wont have a problem that i am not the leader of the Organization for now. Have a great one :)

Steam: Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Important Information For ALL Organization Members!!

So yeah, im back home tomorrow around 6pm to around 12 AM (Towards Sunday) i don't know exact since we are driving and it all depends on the weather and traffic and so on. But straight to the point, this message is very important and i want you (Org Member) to arrive to the Organization Meeting that is going to take place on sunday around 4-6 PM. I dont know yet because i want all the members to contact me and tell me if they can come that time and i will then after the members have contacted me which time they can arrive and i will put a time up from there! Look this meeting is very important to me because i want to meet all the organization members and i wanna talk to every single one of you. I hope you can take note and be active this day and this time to arrive to this meeting. And aswell i want you to arrive to this meeting because everyone is going to get invited to the original organization (IG) *The Virtuous*
I really hope to see you on this meeting, i want you all to have great day and Have a Good One! :)
-
Robin Ljungberg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would join this If I had time to play PerpHeads :(

But this l00ks sexcy as yur grandmother's 12 inch penis

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

Reaction score
If i wasn't banned i would deffinatly join this dank org :D
Its perfect for me :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
*A Formal Letter arrives from the post*

Deer Sir or Mada-am

Gun Corporation has been in a partnership with the Commonwealth for sometime and it is a shame to see them go. They have informed us that they have merged with your organization so we would like to extend the same offer. Gun Corporation specializes in supplying and providing logistics to other organizations. We have a service that allows you to make your own orders this can vary from Medical Supplies to Desert Eagles or even ammo.

We await your reply thank you for taking time to read this letter.

James Anders
Gun Corporation
Business and Logistics Divisions

Ash

Reaction score
~Organization Meeting Update~
Today we had a quick organization meeting, this post will just sum up what we have included throughout the meeting.

----------
- Firstly some members in the organization haven't changed their clothes to the standard we need them to be, this includes, A grey blazer, grey trousers and black shoes. All the standards which we require are above on the organization post.
----------
- Secondly, the organization we were at war with have gave up the fight and we're now watching their organization for any moves they may take against us, however we are not at war with them.
----------
- We have an upcoming deal with an organization where they will craft guns and supply us with weapons and objects if we do protect them at all costs.
----------
- We have some new members to the organization, here are their names:
Roy Thompson - (@[NL] Roy [GamenMetBaby's])
Kenneth Walker - (@Creepis)
Pan Dovah - (@Marsie)
Please welcome them to the organization and show them around and what our expectations are.
----------
We are also cutting down on people who are slacking and not giving their full potential, these individuals will be invited to a meeting with the leadership team and will be required to explain why they are not giving their full potential.

-Robin Ljungberg (Gang Owner)
-Ash Anderson (Senior Member)

''If You show respect towards to us, We show respect towards you!''

Reaction score
May not be as active as I usually am for the next 3 weeks due to upcoming Mock exams next week and the week after. Sorry about this but after them I will be as active as usual! :)

Reaction score
  • ~Organization Meeting Update~
  • Today we had a quick organization meeting, this post will just sum up what we have included throughout the meeting.​
  • ----------
    - Firstly some members in the organization haven't changed their clothes to the standard we need them to be, this includes, A grey blazer, black trousers and black shoes. All the standards which we require are above on the organization post.
    ----------
    - We have an upcoming deal with an organization where they will craft guns and supply us with weapons and objects if we do protect them at all costs.
    ----------
    - We have some Promotions to the organization, here are their names:
    Steve Cockerel - (@Janssoni) - Senior Member
    Max Zaiger - (@Momo) - Senior Member

Great work with the Organization guys, You guys have helped loads and been really good sport for the organization. You deserve the new Rank!
    ----------
    We are also cutting down on people who are slacking and not giving their full potential, these individuals will be invited to a meeting with the leadership team and will be required to explain why they are not giving their full potential.

-Steve Cockerel (Senior Member)
  • -Max Zaiger (Senior Member)
    • ''If You show respect towards to us, We show respect towards you!''

Reaction score
  • ~Organization Meeting Update~
  • Today we had a quick organization meeting, this post will just sum up what we have included throughout the meeting.​
  • ----------
    - Firstly some members in the organization haven't changed their clothes to the standard we need them to be, this includes, A grey blazer, black trousers and black shoes. All the standards which we require are above on the organization post.
    ----------
    ----------
    - We have some Promotions to the organization, here are their names:
    Steve Cockerel - (@Janssoni) - Senior Member
    Max Zaiger - (@Momo) - Senior Member

Great work with the Organization guys, You guys have helped loads and been really good sport for the organization. You deserve the new Rank!
    ----------

-Steve Cockerel (Senior Member)
  • -Max Zaiger (Senior Member)

• ''If You show respect towards to us, We show respect towards you!''
Rude not listing me in a colorful name :( (on phone)

Reaction score
Giveaway
This is completely will be a fair Giveaway. I wanted to do this because i love the members of organization.

I was going to save-up for Murcielago but i noticed something..That Murcielago is not important than organization members. However,i will have to just lower giveaway presents because of some reasons...Like i need vehicle because im driving my Bugatti...(Mini Cooper) I need a proper car heh..

Prizes

1st Giveaway Winner : 50.000$

2st Giveaway Winner: 25.000$

3st Giveaway Winner: 25.000$

Note: Only Organization Members can join this Giveaway.
Note2: If you want to join the giveaway please comment.

GIVEAWAY SUSPENDED FOR SOME REASONS. Sorry everyone!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing but I'm having my final exams in university. So i won't be able to play much for 1 more week. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards...

Reaction score
*An envelope is hanging at Parker Inc.*

I will be leaving the org due to inactive members, people only in it for their own gain and alike. I've enjoyed my time in this org and some members are good and i hope good luck to you. I do realize i will now be tried to be assassinated.

Goodbye.

-Lars Woll

Reaction score
The Virtuous is Back up Running!
I will start and editing the Post right now, the Applications are also up so feel free to try and apply right there if you feel like joining. Thank you!

Since the Organization is back up running it would be great to get some old members back so.

Old members of the organization are welcome back (except for those who were kicked). And can join by contacting either owner or trusted gangmembers, or applying.

If You are new and would like to join? Just make an Application and we will look at it as soon as possible.
Thank you! :)

Ljungberg