La Cosa Nostra

Reaction score
*Organization Notice*

Okay so basically i think we have came to this point where we should have a big meeting with hopefully all the members, to talk about Promotions and other important stuff that has been going on lately.

So i would like to have as many member attending to this meeting as possible.
We will be starting the meeting at 6 PM GMT +1 at Saturday 2015-12-05.
If you can't come, please be sure to send me a PM here on the forums, and if you can come just comment on this post so i know that you can attend to this meeting.

That was all, everyone have a good one, take care, and i will be seeing you soon ;)
Kind Regards,

Robin Ljungberg.

Reaction score
33D8A90F623E2266C3CC20FD9A04F7D0AEF70A12

Family photo.

Reaction score
*Organization Notice*
Hello there. There will be a new org meeting 2015-12-12 - 18 PM GMT +1. Would be great if all members could join. If you can't please let us know.

Regards,

Checky

Reaction score
Ever since Cosa Nostra, Robin has been hugely narcissistic and just generally an asshole to people, thinking he's better than others.
Robin, you aren't better than anyone. Every time somebody clashes with you you always say something like "So who are you?"
Robin, you haven't been on in ages. You're basically just another sweatervest to the newer players. Get on, change your attitude, and play without making another cancerous powergrowing org.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*ORGANIZATION NOTICE*

There will be a meeting today with the organization, be sure to attent, if you can't be sure to tell me.

20:00 , GMT + 1 (European Time).

Thats it, have a good one and I will talk to you all later!

Last edited:
Reaction score
*ORGANIZATION NOTICE*

Hello there members of La Cosa Nostra.

A member meeting will be held January 8, 2016. The meeting will begin 6:00 pm (GMT +1) at Moron’s Shipping Company.

If you for some reason can’t attend, please make sure to inform us.

The Agenda will be send out an hour before the meeting. If you have any suggestion for the agenda, feel free to send me a private message with the suggestion.

Fredy Standish-Newman
Underboss of Offence

Reaction score
Shitdicks. - Defeated.
The Southern Faggots Chapter. - Defeated.
The Tagliano Family. - Defeated.
Brookes PMC. - Defeated.
The Fernandez Familia. - War. - Defeated.
The Arnolds. - Defeated.
Paralake Private Militia. - Defeated.
Barkassai Goatfuckers. - War.

You haven't defeated any of these guys as far as I know The Southern Whatever Chapter didn't get defeated by you am i rite @Ezrider

Reaction score
LISTEN FOR IMMERSION

*You receive a letter with a red star on it*

Dear Robin Ljungberg and everyone involved,

your organisation is known for it's imperialistic ambitions and deeds against the humans of Paralake City.
We, the Soviet Army Renmants, take up arms against you and your allies to stop your expansion in Paralake.

Our goal is clear, the etablishment of a proletarian dictatorship in Paralake City.
The first step towards the greater goal includes getting rid of unwanted organisations, like yours.
We give you the chance to surrender, choose wisely. Not complying would end in total annihilation of "La Cosa Nostra" and the loss of your life.

For Marx, For Engels, For Trotsky

For the Motherland

//topkek get fucked

Amber Powell

i wanted to apply but the page has been closed, so if im not aloud to do it on this page ill take it down asap.
BTW robin i know you probably dont like me, but i think your one of the best on perp, along with some other great people. whatever you think of me, along with the rest of the forums, i dont really care anymore.

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: iTz Joe

-Age (OOC): 15

-Are YOU Active?: yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80922169

-Total playtime: 2 weeks

-Are you a VIP: yep

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Amed Insutu

-List of all cars you own: Custom Hudson Hornet

-Favorite Weapon(s): Sako and Remington

-When are you mostly online?: days and nights not in the mornings

-In which organizations have you been:
no serious ones

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: building and shooting

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Biggest org in paralake, and people shiver when they hear that you own the apartment below them XD, but on a serious note, i have friends like @SteyLex and @cardstarvipe and a few others that are in la cosa. and i think i could be a real asset to the org. I love being part of a team, i work well in a team, and unlike some people i dont mind being commanded about. infact id rather that then be a leader because i get really nervous as a leader. But maybe la cosa could help me fix that. :)

Reaction score
Shitdicks. - Defeated.
The Southern Faggots Chapter. - Defeated.
The Tagliano Family. - Defeated.
Brookes PMC. - Defeated.
The Fernandez Familia. - War. - Defeated.
The Arnolds. - Defeated.
Paralake Private Militia. - Defeated.
Barkassai Goatfuckers. - War.

You haven't defeated any of these guys as far as I know The Southern Whatever Chapter didn't get defeated by you am i rite @Ezrider
Oh yeah we weren't defeated in the first place. Didn't do anything to them or vice versa, nice eye Daymon, didn't even know we were "defeated"

Reaction score
79c194370b.jpg

Allahu Akbar!

Seems like our friendly bombs have helped our friendly friends from Bakassi against you filthy self-called respected people... We knew you were easy to take down and we knew it would be only a time question 'till you came crawling on your knees for peace. We've noticed a lot of your men are leaving, I heard your motto sings

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.
But let me ask you how loyalty is returned from Respect?