La Cosa Nostra - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Luxin (Atomic_wizard is old name)

-Age (OOC): 16

-Are YOU Active?: Yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:142834053

-Total playtime: 5 months 3 days

-Are you a VIP: yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dylan Fielding

-List of all cars you own: Raptor, Mini, Caravan (saving for new supercar)

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak47 74u 101, M4 m16 scar-l, All snipers and deegle.

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday mostly odd times no specific

-In which organizations have you been: Standish, Harpers, Ewogs, Atomic's crafting industries, The Gandhi Enterprise, Olsen (for like 2 weeks but still), c+, jarheads and many more that I cannot remember the names of.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting and shooting.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Got quite a few friends in the org and there aren't any other good organizations that are out there currently. I would like to also join an org that i can definitely see will not be disbanding anytime soon. Another reason is that I would like to get into more shootouts and help the organization to thrive across paralake. I feel that I could make a good asset towards this organization and would love to be apart in taking over paralake once again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name:
Racxes

-Age (OOC): 18

-Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:29644937

-Total playtime:
3 months

-Are you a VIP:
Yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name:
Wesley Coleman

-List of all cars you own:
Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford Raptor

-Favorite Weapon(s):
M4

-When are you mostly online?:
4pmish

-In which organizations have you been:
Harpers, Paralake penguinship, Jarheads

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting 125/125, 100/100 Rifle marksmanship, Building? If you're talking about furniture and stuff, I can craft all furniture

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?:
I wanna be apart of a solid organization, and many of my friends are apart of the org, which would make me fit right in since I know the most

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Super_

-Age (OOC): 17

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55675933

-Total playtime: 3 months, 16 days, 3 hours (as of the writing of this application)

-Are you a VIP: Yes

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jack Morman

-List of all cars you own: Ferrari La Ferrari, Tesla Model S, Ford Raptor SVT, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen camper

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK-47 w/ RDS and Compensator, M4A1 w/ Compensator, AK-101 w/ RDS and Compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Afternoons and evening (Mornings on half-terms, etc)

-In which organizations have you been: Deathrow, Standish family, Avito, C-, Jarheads, Olsen Band3n, The Gandhi Enterprise.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Able to craft most rifles with me being at firearms 97. Rifle Marksman is 100 and I am quite capable of shooting, alright at building defences but not my strong point.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Have heard some quite positive things about this organisation and it has captured my interest as in to joining the organisation. I also know quite a large amount of people who have joined the org and I have decent relations with them and with the org aiming to be professional like back when organisations such as Standish were around, I'm hoping to re-experience those good memories of being a member of an org with structure and organisation (which is a rare sighting nowadays)

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Alexi

-Age (OOC): 15

-Are YOU Active?: yes

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104926313

-Total playtime: 1 month

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Alex Hermandez

-List of all cars you own: BMW M5 E60

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK-47 with compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Normally after school, evenings.

-In which organizations have you been: Belloti Syndicate, Jarheads (for a bit), Paralake pirates. All in which i can remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I like to craft a lot currently 72 Firearms, planning to increase very soon, training to be a good shoot or at least try.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Im looking for a serious, active org, who in which raids a lot, bases alot, and I feel that this is the org which will supply and Im hoping that I will be a part of this org. I will be loyal and if I got a chance I will not let you down. I've also heard very postive stuff within this org and im hoping that I will be able to join and be part of this organization.

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Mooney

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, i'm on more a less every day for a good amount of hours.

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84783184

-Total playtime: 2 months & 1 week

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Travis Rodriguez

-List of all cars you own: BMW M6 upgraded(wanted a slick, nice, not too super) car, Ford Raptor.

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1, AK, M82

-When are you mostly online?: I'm mostly online every day of the week, afternoons in BST/GMT times

-In which organizations have you been: Olsen Banden, Paralake Penguinship, NiP, owned the Belotti Syndicate

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join the Cosa Nostra as i've heard extremely good things about the org past and present, I have many friends already in the org and I feel as though I could definitely be a valued asset in the org. Made another application as my first one was very basic. I understand Brinch did have a slight problem with me joining because of Penguinship days but that was over a year ago now and i've changed a shit tonne, and if accepted I will very easily be able to prove it. I'm also sure my friends in the org will be able to vouch for me. Great org with great intentions, I want to get shit done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: ジョナ (Jonah)

-Are YOU Active?: YES

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49027208

-Total playtime:
Tt7tCdZ.png

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jonah Eru

-List of all cars you own: Volkswagen Beetle (who cares) , nissan 370z , nissan gtr spec-v , maserati ghibli S

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 , MP5/10

-When are you mostly online?: Evening / afternoon most likely everyday

-In which organizations have you been: Loads of orgs, TBD , Gandhi Enterprise , tbd , williams & co and much more can't remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building i'd say crafting and shooting. I am 125 firearms so I am able to craft almost everything I want. I believe my shooting skill is at a good level where I am able to defend myself and help others. Here are my skills if that helps.
1519848535862.png

Got some friends in there would love to have an org where I can base with and ofcourse raid with without people being absolutely spastic. Other than that I've met u yesterday in office and I know some people in the org.

Jay

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: ✪Jay

-Are YOU Active?: Yes but i live in USA so ill come on a bit later than usual

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145314060

-Total playtime: 4mo 10 days smthn like that

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Darius Ross

-List of all cars you own: McLaren P1, Tesla double upgrade, Pagani Zonda

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4/AK

-When are you mostly online?: Weekends more but im on in the week after school

-In which organizations have you been: Dom's orgs, Williams & Co, more but cant really remember

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: All of em Crafting lvl 78 and rising rifle marksmanship 100.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join Cosa Nostra because im looking for a good active org atm one to raid with and base with and most importantly have fun on the server. I also know most of the members and get along with them.

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Knoxy82

-Age (OOC): 17 (18 in 3 days)

-Are YOU Active?: Yes all the time

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68788670

-Total playtime: 1month 13 days 23 hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Lee Starksy (Recently changed from David Starksy)

-List of all cars you own: Bmw m6

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak and M4

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday after 5PM GMT

-In which organizations have you been: Williams n co, The family (org i made) and The Gandhi Enterprise (Dom's org)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join Cosa Nostra because i have alot of friends in the org who have told me very great things about it i feel that i could be a great asset to the org because i have good communication skills and also great outstanding connections with those org members.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: JackZ

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:80322740

-Total playtime: 1 month 12 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jack Young

-List of all cars you own: Buggati SS, BMW M6

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: Basically every day unless I have training etc.

NiP , Doms org, Ewogs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm decent a shooting, I can craft anything (Bombs, every gun.)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I like the people in the org, I joined perp in 2015 and remember Robin and thought he was nice and heard good thing about him so I thought I should apply.

Reaction score
-Steam Name: Mr Wink

-Are YOU Active?: Yes, albeit not 24/7

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35691857

-Total playtime: 1 Month

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Gino Luchiczi

-List of all cars you own: Audi R8

-Favorite Weapon(s): AKS-74U, AK-47, M4A1, Mossberg

-When are you mostly online?: Weekends and late weekdays

-In which organizations have you been: Armenian Mafia, Crafting+, Quality Street, La Cosa Nostra, Many other orgs.

-What is your skill?: Building barricades and leadership, decent enough at shooting.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Well what can I say, there hasn't been any fun orgs since C+ and Quality Street. This org certainly has taken off and I would love to be a part of it. Plus I'm paranoid af when growing alone.

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Luxin (Atomic_wizard is old name)

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:142834053

-Total playtime: 5 months 3 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Dylan Fielding

-List of all cars you own: Raptor, Mini, Caravan (saving for new supercar)

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak47 74u 101, M4 m16 scar-l, All snipers and deegle.

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday mostly odd times no specific

-In which organizations have you been: Standish, Harpers, Ewogs, Atomic's crafting industries, The Gandhi Enterprise, Olsen (for like 2 weeks but still), c+, jarheads and many more that I cannot remember the names of.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting and shooting.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Got quite a few friends in the org and there aren't any other good organizations that are out there currently. I would like to also join an org that i can definitely see will not be disbanding anytime soon. Another reason is that I would like to get into more shootouts and help the organization to thrive across paralake. I feel that I could make a good asset towards this organization and would love to be apart in taking over paralake once again.
Accepted as a Trial for a Week, find me in-game.

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Alexi

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104926313

-Total playtime: 1 month

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Alex Hermandez

-List of all cars you own: BMW M5 E60

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK-47 with compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Normally after school, evenings.

-In which organizations have you been: Belloti Syndicate, Jarheads (for a bit), Paralake pirates. All in which i can remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I like to craft a lot currently 72 Firearms, planning to increase very soon, training to be a good shoot or at least try.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Im looking for a serious, active org, who in which raids a lot, bases alot, and I feel that this is the org which will supply and Im hoping that I will be a part of this org. I will be loyal and if I got a chance I will not let you down. I've also heard very postive stuff within this org and im hoping that I will be able to join and be part of this organization.
Denied
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Racxes

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29644937

-Total playtime: 3 months

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Wesley Coleman

-List of all cars you own:Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford Raptor

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4

-When are you mostly online?:4pmish

-In which organizations have you been: Harpers, Paralake penguinship, Jarheads

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Crafting 125/125, 100/100 Rifle marksmanship, Building? If you're talking about furniture and stuff, I can craft all furniture

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I wanna be apart of a solid organization, and many of my friends are apart of the org, which would make me fit right in since I know the most
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Super_

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55675933

-Total playtime: 3 months, 16 days, 3 hours (as of the writing of this application)

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jack Morman

-List of all cars you own: Ferrari La Ferrari, Tesla Model S, Ford Raptor SVT, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen camper

-Favorite Weapon(s): AK-47 w/ RDS and Compensator, M4A1 w/ Compensator, AK-101 w/ RDS and Compensator.

-When are you mostly online?: Afternoons and evening (Mornings on half-terms, etc)

-In which organizations have you been: Deathrow, Standish family, Avito, C-, Jarheads, Olsen Band3n, The Gandhi Enterprise.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Able to craft most rifles with me being at firearms 97. Rifle Marksman is 100 and I am quite capable of shooting, alright at building defences but not my strong point.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Have heard some quite positive things about this organisation and it has captured my interest as in to joining the organisation. I also know quite a large amount of people who have joined the org and I have decent relations with them and with the org aiming to be professional like back when organisations such as Standish were around, I'm hoping to re-experience those good memories of being a member of an org with structure and organisation (which is a rare sighting nowadays)
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: ジョナ (Jonah)

-Are YOU Active?: YES

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49027208

-Total playtime:
Tt7tCdZ.png

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jonah Eru

-List of all cars you own: Volkswagen Beetle (who cares) , nissan 370z , nissan gtr spec-v , maserati ghibli S

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1 , MP5/10

-When are you mostly online?: Evening / afternoon most likely everyday

-In which organizations have you been: Loads of orgs, TBD , Gandhi Enterprise , tbd , williams & co and much more can't remember.

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building i'd say crafting and shooting. I am 125 firearms so I am able to craft almost everything I want. I believe my shooting skill is at a good level where I am able to defend myself and help others. Here are my skills if that helps.

Got some friends in there would love to have an org where I can base with and ofcourse raid with without people being absolutely spastic. Other than that I've met u yesterday in office and I know some people in the org.

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: ✪Jay

-Are YOU Active?: Yes but i live in USA so ill come on a bit later than usual

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145314060

-Total playtime: 4mo 10 days smthn like that

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Darius Ross

-List of all cars you own: McLaren P1, Tesla double upgrade, Pagani Zonda

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4/AK

-When are you mostly online?: Weekends more but im on in the week after school

-In which organizations have you been: Dom's orgs, Williams & Co, more but cant really remember

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: All of em Crafting lvl 78 and rising rifle marksmanship 100.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join Cosa Nostra because im looking for a good active org atm one to raid with and base with and most importantly have fun on the server. I also know most of the members and get along with them.

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: JackZ

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:80322740

-Total playtime: 1 month 12 days

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Jack Young

-List of all cars you own: Buggati SS, BMW M6

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4A1

-When are you mostly online?: Basically every day unless I have training etc.

-In which organizations have you been: NiP , Doms org, Ewogs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I'm decent a shooting, I can craft anything (Bombs, every gun.)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I like the people in the org, I joined perp in 2015 and remember Robin and thought he was nice and heard good thing about him so I thought I should apply.
Denied
-Steam Name: Knoxy82

-Age (OOC): 17 (18 in 3 days)

-Are YOU Active?: Yes all the time

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68788670

-Total playtime: 1month 13 days 23 hours

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Lee Starksy (Recently changed from David Starksy)

-List of all cars you own: Bmw m6

-Favorite Weapon(s): Ak and M4

-When are you mostly online?: Everyday after 5PM GMT

-In which organizations have you been: Williams n co, The family (org i made) and The Gandhi Enterprise (Dom's org)

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to join Cosa Nostra because i have alot of friends in the org who have told me very great things about it i feel that i could be a great asset to the org because i have good communication skills and also great outstanding connections with those org members.
Denied

Reaction score

Denied

Denied

Denied
you didnt see mine :(

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: Royhb

-Age (OOC): 14

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100068718

-Total playtime: 1 month 4 days
-Are you a VIP: No

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Joe Watson

-List of all cars you own: BMW 1M

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4, Ak47, Ak101

-When are you mostly online?: 4:00 to 10:00 GMT

-In which organizations have you been: The family, Harpers, Gandhi Enterprise, Omertas and Wagwan

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Friearms lvl 110, So crafting and im alright at shooting also i am a decent driver at high speeds. If i have the car i will get u away.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Because i want a decent org that are good basing and raiding and are also friendly and i would also think that i would be useful because of my Firearms level.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Steam Name: Fintuss

-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:123972788

-Total playtime: around 1 month

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: Fintuss Eriksson

-List of all cars you own: Mercedes Mclaren SLR

-Favorite Weapon(s): m4, ak101, deagle

-When are you mostly online?: mostly after 5pm (swedish time) however on the weekends I can be on anytime of the day

-In which organizations have you been: wagwan, resistance, omertas can't remember more

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Shooting, driving(evading cops etc) and crafting, working on my firearms level right now.

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: I want to be able to play in an active org that won't be disbanded by next week, also fun people in the org

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: blobvis 2.0

-Are YOU Active?: depends

-Steam ID: TEAM_0:1:78329224

-Total playtime: 2 months 7 days 19 hours +

-Are you a VIP:
not yet

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name:
John Magnets

-List of all cars you own: Tesla Model S, Mclaren P1, Mazda RX-8, Ford Transit, Volvo 242, Volkswagen Camper 1965

-Favorite Weapon(s):
M4 or Deags

-When are you mostly online?: irregularly

-In which organizations have you been: A lot, including: Cacuzza, Standish Family, La Cosa Nostra, Armenian Mafia (2 days before Andii and Mill got banned lol), Davidson Family

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Firearms lvl 125/125, Rifle marksmanship 84/100 but shit shooter lol, Got mats to build base and guns/ammo

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?
: Because I used to be in there in the old days and I enjoyed it and it came back so why not join back, anyway I need an org again if I want to become somewhat active again.

Deleted member 5577

(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: LilChicken

-Age (OOC): 5799 Days old

-Are YOU Active?: Yeah when im online

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

-Total playtime: < 7 Days

-Are you a VIP: Well I would say im very important so i suppose in that sense.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: David Carry

-List of all cars you own: Mini Cooper (RED)

-Favorite Weapon(s): Probably a gun tbh im not too good with knives

-When are you mostly online?: During the day

My own Carry on bombs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I can make amaaaazing applications to join orgs

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Bit bored tbh just fancied joining an org

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: LilChicken

-Age (OOC): 5799 Days old

-Are YOU Active?: Yeah when im online

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

-Total playtime: < 7 Days

-Are you a VIP: Well I would say im very important so i suppose in that sense.

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: David Carry

-List of all cars you own: Mini Cooper (RED)

-Favorite Weapon(s): Probably a gun tbh im not too good with knives

-When are you mostly online?: During the day

-In which organizations have you been: My own Carry on bombs

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: I can make amaaaazing applications to join orgs

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Bit bored tbh just fancied joining an org
Denied

Reaction score
(OOC Questions)

-Steam Name: blobvis 2.0

-Are YOU Active?: depends

-Steam ID: TEAM_0:1:78329224

-Total playtime: 2 months 7 days 19 hours +

-Are you a VIP: not yet

(IC Questions)

-Ingame name: John Magnets

-List of all cars you own: Tesla Model S, Mclaren P1, Mazda RX-8, Ford Transit, Volvo 242, Volkswagen Camper 1965

-Favorite Weapon(s): M4 or Deags

-When are you mostly online?: irregularly

-In which organizations have you been: A lot, including: Cacuzza, Standish Family, La Cosa Nostra, Armenian Mafia (2 days before Andii and Mill got banned lol), Davidson Family

-What is your skill? Crafting/Shooting/Building etc: Firearms lvl 125/125, Rifle marksmanship 84/100 but shit shooter lol, Got mats to build base and guns/ammo

-Why do you want to join The Cosa Nostra?: Because I used to be in there in the old days and I enjoyed it and it came back so why not join back, anyway I need an org again if I want to become somewhat active again.
On-Hold, will deal with this when I got time.

Status
Not open for further replies.