La Familia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
La Famiglia Mafia

Family history

La Famiglia was started in italy 1940. In the beggining La Famiglia was a family businees-law firm. But when they got caught using resources for the wrong things there firm got shutdown. They needed money so they maked a Hitman Bureau and later they maked a so-called mafia. The famiglia is dealing with extortion, prostitution, dealing drugs, hijacking, robbery etc. This mafia has been passed over to the younger relatives for generations. But now we are losing family member because we got problems with other familys, so thats why we are searching for new loyala, interested peoples to join. "If you got any problems go to us", Is the family's main rule.

La Famiglia is a org that keeps there secrets of the press. They have a special code "Respect And Honor" and they always pay their debts

Family Rules:
Never be seen with a law enforcement officers.

I dont Think you want to testify against the organization.
You will not break the rule of "Omertá" the "code of silence".
Always show respect to the family members.
No fighting with other members.
No stealing from other members.
Have moral values even when committing crimes.
Maintain your weaponry.
Always look respectable.
Never look at the wives of friends.
Be loyal.

Requirements:

- Have good aim
- Be polite
- Read the rules
- Follow the rules
- Speak proper English
- Dont be broke

Ranks:

Boss: Frank Smith
Consigliere: -
Underboss: -
Caporegime: Mohammed Ali
Soldier: Derek Wright
Associate: -

Ranking Rules:

• The underboss is the second in command overall, he assists the boss and makes decisions on behalf of the boss especially when the boss is unavailable, e.g. ill or in prison.
  • The consiglieri's role is to act as an impartial adviser to the boss.
  • Caporegime also called "capo", is a high ranking member in a mafia that had been made into a member. Similar to a captain in the military, this person is the head of a grouping of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or underboss.
  • Soldier, soldati, made man, button man (because they have their "button"), wise guy. This is the lowest ranking "official" or made "on the books" member of a family. Soldiers run their own enterprises though some soldiers may be assigned to overlook or manage particular family businesses. E.g. a soldier may run a union, perhaps even taking an official union role such as business manager on behalf of the family.

Application format

In-game name:

Why do you want to join the org:

What can you provide us with:

Why should we allow you to participate in our org:

Which rank are you applying for:

Why you deserve the rank:

Promotion Format

In-game name:

Firearm level:

In-game time:

Which rank are you applying for:

Why do you deserve a promotion:

Allies/Enemies
The names marked green is allies

Bratstvo Mafia

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not here to teach you Italian, but i think you meant "Omertà", while Familia is not grammatically wrong but Famiglia is more used in Italy
P.S. I don't even know if thinsis an italian mafia, but in that case you have my respect :)

Reaction score
I'm not here to teach you Italian, but i think you meant "Omertà", while Familia is not grammatically wrong but Famiglia is more used in Italy
P.S. I don't even know if thinsis an italian mafia, but in that case you have my respect :)
Thank you for mention that gonna change it right away. La Familia is a
spanish translation for family. But im going to change that because its a italian mafia. But if you are intressed to join the family just make a application.

Reaction score
  • In-game name: Mohammed Ali

Why do you want to join the org: Because I feel like I need an org atm, and what beats an Italian mafia?

What can you provide us with: Guns, Power, Money, and whatever you need me to.

Why should we allow you to participate in our org: Because im a respectful and loyal and want to take a part in your family.

Which rank are you applying for: I respect whatever you give me.

Why you deserve the rank: Im not applying for some rank but which rank you give me I will be loyal, show respect. I will sacrifice everything for the Family.

Reaction score
  • In-game name: Mohammed Ali

Why do you want to join the org: Because I feel like I need an org atm, and what beats an Italian mafia?

What can you provide us with: Guns, Power, Money, and whatever you need me to.

Why should we allow you to participate in our org: Because im a respectful and loyal and want to take a part in your family.

Which rank are you applying for: I respect whatever you give me.

Why you deserve the rank: Im not applying for some rank but which rank you give me I will be loyal, show respect. I will sacrifice everything for the Family.
You have been Accepted Welcome to the family Mohammed Ali. See you in-game

Reaction score
In-game name: Derek Wright

Why do you want to join the org: I Think i got what needed to join the org, i know how to Control guns/weapons on a good way and yeah mabye you need members.

What can you provide us with: Good aim, Good raider.

Why should we allow you to participate in our org: Becuse i been a member of belinsky, outlaws, and los zetas

Which rank are you applying for: I dont know you chose boss :D

Why you deserve the rank: As i said you deside boss :D

Reaction score
You have been Accepted Welcome to the family Derek Wright. See you ingame

Reaction score
Unnecessary Posting (not using the comment function)
//Removed - Use the comment function for these things. -Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Unnecessary Posting (not using the comment function)
//Removed - Use the comment function for these things. -Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.