Lag at 80 players

Reaction score
If 80 players become more of a frequent thing, a new host would be needed if the performance is poor on 70-80 players or maybe some server-side optimisations if possible?

Reaction score
I agree, and that's what I thought, but recently its clearly been showing that once at 75+ you can start feeling some lag, and on net_graph 4, the sv values go red.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Creepis - The idea was to upgrade the server to a different (more powerful) one @Hetzner but we'd lack the DDoS mitigation we currently have, so that's a bit of an issue. Plus, the server isn't likely to deliver much noticeable difference in terms of in-game performance either way.

@Mage - I have just spoken to @Fredy and he can confirm he and the other developers have got an idea of a fix for some prevalent issues which may be causing dips in performance. If these potential fixes don't work for whatever reason, we will consider lowering the player slots at peak times.

In regards to this queue server, I don't think it's at all needed currently as the player count is rarely at it's maximum for too long, although if we do see an increase in players consistently waiting for a slot we will think about putting the queue server back up.

Deleted member 6228

just get multiple 1080ti's and a intel i9 hello?

Reaction score
fix the lag spikes when you kill a player
bring back v3 models for less lag
nice