What has been happening to the Server?

Reaction score
Over the past week or so the server has been facing constant ping increases and it has been affecting and impacting the server quite a bit, this has obviously impacted the forums and teamspeak and making those unusable at times. I think players might have some sort of input or might have an opinion on all of whats gone on recently.

Personally, it knocks me off from playing it at all because it gets unplayable at points, raiding/defending is impossible, driving is tough and people are pretty much forced to type everything out to resume any sort of roleplay.​

Reaction score
Community got ddosd last night, not sure if it's been the same all week, I would assume so.

Reaction score
It hasn't only been going on for last night, last night was also terrible, forums has had issues this morning too, to be fair.

Reaction score
Community was being DDOSed, most of the PERP websites are hosted on the same server as the gmod server hence why they went down too. @TinySlayer managed to fix it and there hasn't been any lag since as far as I'm aware, the stability of the website is a bit off but for the most part it is working again and it will probably be further looked into as to who caused it (probably unlikely to find who did it since it's not an easy task), and better measures such as DDOS protection to put in place to prevent this from occurring again.

Sam

Reaction score
If someone wants to hurt the PERPHeads dedicated server, there is not really much you can do to stop it. In the end, if you have the resources you can cause issues, such as long loading times. Especially as the server IP is public.

Sam

Reaction score
What @Madda says is true! I can no longer play with his data levels :nailbiting: He decided to move to a mobile carrier that is probably owned by a DANISH PERSON! :banghead:

Sam

Reaction score
@Madda Charging my laser as we speak!
NM97vSY.png

Reaction score
I would love to play PERP and open up my passive RP gas station, but it's literally impossible with the consistent lag spikes lasting 10 minutes or so, only for it to get stable for 5 minutes n' start all over again.