Lamborghini Reventon Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Lamborghini Reventon Trunk

Short explanation (in notes):
- Topic says it all, add trunk to Lamborghini Reventon, since it got NO trunk right now.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

In real life the Lamborghini Reventon got a little trunk in the front end, not much can be there, but a weapon could proberly be there, so just 1 trunk space would be fine, so u atleast can transport weapons correctly.

Optional additions:
- Not really, just a trunk..

Reaction score
+Support As this is a suggestion, I can support it, and I am, as I think there is no reason anyone to buy the car as a car, and not a play thing, If you got money to burn and just want it to parade around in, fine, whatever, but anyone who saves up for a supercar will most likely not buy this car due to no storage, I mean, all cars got a glove box also, so adding even one space will add realism.

Reaction score
My Zonda doesn't have a trunk 2, we just have to deal with it. But i completely agree with what Rutger said.
-Support imo.

Reaction score
xn2Fbif.jpg

As u can see on this picutre, it seems like the lines there, is meant to be opened and then have a little trunk in there. I searched on google, and found this picuture from IRL. As u can see the shapes are excatly the same, and this is also a really good image off, that there proberly is a trunk in the reventon car :)
capristo-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-8.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
It does not matter what the car has in real life, if it does have a trunk that's great but this is Perpheads.

A lot of cars do not have a trunk and upon buying a car you should suspect a chance of this; as Rutger said you're buying a car for performance and good looks and trading in things such as accessibility, storage and things like that.

If you want storage, buy a van.

Status
Not open for further replies.