LC_R4Ys' (Helper Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ivan Belinsky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:5047334
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: well i have been admin on 5 other servers. i think i could relly help your server out. i am a good fair fun admin and always respnd when i am needed. i have never lost an admin slot for abusing. i have left the server due to unfairness and bullying. i am mature for a 14 year old and i am ALWAYS ON GMOD. Also i really like the server and alot of the community know me, i would really like to help your server out and with the big. We are currently taking in Enforcer and Helper Applications after a lot of modifications to the Administrator system. simply could not refuse atleast trying for a place on your staff team. i really love your server and i have all the requirements for being a helper. now the servous wait for a reply.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER : Yes i have been admin on alot of servers and never ever ever been reported for admin abuse and been described as a frindly helpfull admin with good atitude for helping.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i am a very happy person, verry outgoing, happy to help, love helping people, good freind, serious when i need to be, fun, Love roleplay.
CONTACT INFORMATION i am not sure what this means mut you can pm me on here or add me on steam with LC_R4Y

Thanlyou so much for your time in reading this and i hope i get a positive answer. even if i dont please give me some feedback on how i can improve.

many thanks LC_R4Y (Ivan Belinsky)

Reaction score
SO Sorry about my grammer. i am dislexic so i cannot type very good english but i can talk it and i do have a mic

Reaction score
Out of my ingame experience with you, i don't think you're ready yet. It will be a -Support from me.

Reaction score
I have seen some times in server and you never failed when i have seen. You dont have bans in record. +support

Reaction score
GhostFanta;n5357 said:
Out of my ingame experience with you, i don't think you're ready yet. It will be a -Support from me.

ok that's fair, thanks anyway

ind

Reaction score
+-Neutral for now, however you are a very nice player and think you'd be a good helper, if you did put the in time and effort the help other players on the server.

Reaction score
I'll stay as Neutral. Yesterday i played with you and you metagamed my name, but i accept it. Please show me in-game that you are ready for this rank.
Then i'll go to +Support. (+ be more active on the forums..)

-Fred

Reaction score
I say neutral. I see you a lot on the server but i haven't seen you answer many questions on the /help so ill stay neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.