LC_R4Y'S (Helper application) edited and reuploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ivan Belinsky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:5047334
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: well i have been admin on 5 other servers. i think i could relly help your server out. i am a good fair fun admin and always respnd when i am needed. i have never lost an admin slot for abusing. i have left the server due to unfairness and bullying. i am mature for a 14 year old and i am ALWAYS ON GMOD. Also i really like the server and alot of the community know me, i would really like to help your server out and with the big.
We are currently taking in Enforcer and Helper Applications after a lot of modifications to the Administrator system.
simply could not refuse atleast trying for a place on your staff team. i really love your server and i have all the requirements for being a helper. Alot of your community like me and know me and i really really love them all. lots of admins and helpers appreciate me. i have demonstrated this to ind the other day when we was helping a newcomer out about meth. i keep asking anybody new pm me or use /help and i will help you best i can. i help people even when they are asking in ooc but redirect them to /help. also i try to help even with the none helper ones. like if someone uses /report and all the admins are busy i try and get details and solve the problem myself. i have put so much time and effort into this application from the first post and this will be the last post.

Reaction score
Seems like you didn't put much effort into this application at all.
Try to rewrite it, also I fixed the format for you, it looked not so good.
Follow the simple instructions given in the Application Format topic.

Reaction score
LC_R4Y Dude you got banned in a server i was on, for random killing people :p -Support

Reaction score
Denied because of inactivity, please reapply if you are becoming active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.