Leaving for a while or forever.

Reaction score
Hi...

So I've been in the community for a bit now. And I've had a blast whilst I was apart of it. But I feel like I have run out of fuel for perp at this point.

Therefore i have decided to take a break. And it'll probably be a longer one.

yeah, i'll probably be on from time to time. But it wont be often and it wont be for long. From what my mind is currently set on.

Regarding the PD side, i'm not sure as the LOA i initially made was removed before the strong part of my inactivity started (my fault) so i don't know what will happen there. But i am burnt out and i wish to spend time with other things for now. So i'm not sure what my command or PS will do regarding that.

The reason this is my fault is because i was still very active as i made the LOA. However i was very well aware that i was slowly but surely loosing interest and getting more frustrated with both in-game and pd affairs i had to deal with, and the general toxic attitude some people has including myself.

Oh well, i love you all and i'll come on TS and stuff.

NB: Post will be updated in a few days, to match the title.

Fielding out ❤❤

Last edited:

dog

Reaction score
bye i hope your tinnitus gets better :(

p.s. tell shay to give me your command slot thanks

Reaction score
Fuck no. You can't fucking leave me alone in IA with.. you know.. with... with... ..... Shay........

You'll be missed

Reaction score
I miss the good old days where u would get me and husky to hunt you down for hours, good times. Sad to see ur activity drop but I understand where you’re coming from. Come back fully when things get better xx

Reaction score
‘Are you taking the fucking piss?’

It was always good to have you about, golden moments all the time, I’ve recognised the lack of activity and I understand why you might feel like this.

I hope we can go and play Squad and other games in future and hopefully I and many people still see you around on Teamspeak at least.

Reaction score
Deffo man. I'll be on teamspeak and talk to @everyone that wants to speak to me. I'll be active-ish and such but i dont think i'll be on the server is my point.

And sadly i am not taking the fucking piss this time :(

@Mango you are free to post the video where heikki runs me over hahahah

Reaction score
I'm gonna really miss you, you were probably one of the only people in the community i actually respected fully and found actually funny to be around, it's gonna be lonely without you but i understand where you are coming from <3

Reaction score
I will go and do my last patrol for a long time now :( hope i get shot by @Dom_ or @Jamal atleast so i get some good memories :(((

Reaction score
Bye for now Fielding. You are one of those who I got to know better, and we have had so much fun together. Piketen! Beväpnad Politi!

You will be missed.

Hope to see you on from time to time and to have a chat on TS.