Leaving (not leaving leaving)

Reaction score
I'm deleting the perpheads content even though I've been of the server for so long. I just cant take any shit anymore and fuck u gmod for wasting my 1700 hours when I actually could glow up my life. It's not worth it. I only join back when I feel like I don't have any friends. I love perpheads, don't misunderstand.
Keep on doing the good work. Bye

(I may join back in two years or so)

Reaction score
084.png

See you.

Reaction score
Reminds me of someone else who left forever but returned when he got unbanned, can't lay my finger on it mhmmm

Reaction score
You're "leaving" because you realised what a mistake you made, you thought you could get away with just appealing for your ban after doing something very stupid and admitting to breaking the rule before, after you admitted to it you were acting all cool about it, you then made a very non-serious appeal it got denied and you got mad about it, sometimes karma is a bitch.

Reaction score
So many people that know they will come back after 2 weeks making this drama leave threads just to get some attention or some shit smh

Reaction score

bye bye, i'd say stick to youtube but you only say that to people good at youtube.
lol roasted

anyways since you are not coming back see you around.

also i forgot to meniton "fuck u gmod for wasting my 1700 hours" no one forced you to play lmao.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You strangely:
'can't take any shit anymore'
Yet, you post a thread which is coaxing others to give you just that.

Wouldn't it have been wise to simply leave without wanting to be placed under scrutiny?

AKA. Stop seeking attention.

Last edited: