Guys quitting perpheads persuing my dreams of being a non addicted perp player

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
quiting perpheads and making my dreams come true of being a real life topG. I think that perpheads has gotten inside me a teenie weenie to much

leaving the scene just like JFK ( the last part was a joke dont ban me even longer!)
6 month bans set u straight hopefully ur org follows ur choices id hate zergin n still wiping to pd

Reaction score
I've been playing tarkov since alpha release and honestly the game is in the best state gameplay wise but the worst spot cheater wise, if you live in EU do not buy the game every match has cheaters (unless you want to cheat yourself, not gaslighting or anything). If u live USA which u prolly don't then it's a good grab if u play USA central servers.

Reaction score
I've been playing tarkov since alpha release and honestly the game is in the best state gameplay wise but the worst spot cheater wise, if you live in EU do not buy the game every match has cheaters (unless you want to cheat yourself, not gaslighting or anything). If u live USA which u prolly don't then it's a good grab if u play USA central servers.
Not true tbh, I’ve seen billions more cheaters back in 2020-21, I haven’t been aimbotted yet (to my knowledge) and if people are ESPing and still dying, they suck

Reaction score
Not true tbh, I’ve seen billions more cheaters back in 2020-21, I haven’t been aimbotted yet (to my knowledge) and if people are ESPing and still dying, they suck
The issue is the cheaters that have been killing me are defo walling as of late they are soft cheating. The reason most of the cheaters still suck is cuz their PC's are booty and all their ESP makes it run even worse lol