Legalising Murder

Reaction score
Seeming as we're all being academics and philosophical during this lockdown.

Do you think murder should be made legal? In the majority of countries, paying someone to engage in violent acts with you is against the law, and result in punishment for both parties.

I personally believe murdering is real work. It's a supply and demand service. The risks exists mainly from 'hitmen' or gangs controling the workers instead of a actual company or business with no legal support or regulation.

Many of you know about my situation, along with others who do the work partly due to fun and also some very easy extra cash.

Reaction score
You're gonna die anyways so whats the difference between dying as a geezer or as an infant in mcdonalds, just prolongs the inevitable

Reaction score
aCaJYV4.png

Reaction score
I think certain situations where you murder someone that aren't justifiable legally but morally justifiable should be at least considered as valid defences. Like if you catch a pedo literally noncing on your kid or your brother / sister you should legally have the right to cave in their head if you catch them touching them up or trying to kidnap them. Another example is if you get attacked by someone who's proven to be a dangerous person you should be able to slip in an extra stomp on their head if you get em to the floor for safe measures. The only downside is it'd just result in vigilante murderers who are sick people themselves but use morals and legality of their actions as justifications to fill murder fantasies.

Also, bring back pistol duelling. A true way of settling a dispute.

Reaction score
Legal, I don't even understand how there could be debate about this. A lot of it may be from "M-MUH RELIGION THOUGH, MURDER IS UNHOLY" but otherwise I don't know.

Legal murder means they don't have to do things clandestinely and they can bring money to the economy by buying legal guns, they can have actual doctors treating their wounds instead of someone just dying from not receiving proper treatment.

Also that murderers are psychopaths who can't stop killing a misconception. They get checked for mental disorders weekly, they have good hygiene and use silencers. They can also straight up refuse to kill someone for you if your money visibly has a problem (counterfeit or something)

If someone wants to get their child rapist neighbor dead in exchange for money and someone else agrees to it, why the fuck not?

Reaction score
As said on all the other threads by several members of the community who are all-knowledgable with Wikipedia research, legalizing murder would significantly lower the murder rate KEKW 5head

hb6q2ycokjp31.jpg

Deleted member 1235

I personally believe that killing people can prove to be a great stress relief!

Our friends and allies on the middle east seem to be so angry. However after a few beheadings and couple of mass murders they seem to be very happy.

Reaction score
460-oj-simpson_1001087c.jpg

OJ Simpson seeing this thread and realising that killing your wife is actually something you can go to jail for

Reaction score
An IRL purge would cost so much in damages that it'd straight up bankrupt the nation and it'd remain in a state of disarray.