lets build paralake

Reaction score
Wait cant you just blacklist TNT?
we didnt put much time in setting up permissions just for this so if we'd blacklist tnt everyone with op would still be able to use it
i had a backup anyways so the map is still fine lol

God damn it's awesome ip please??
this project was quite a while ago, it was finished and no point in having a server up anymore

Reaction score
If the server is back up I will hop on and help w/ stonehenge. Already spent too much time on this building FD, Slums, Regals, all the non-enterable background buildings, Hospital, Coffee & Fish Shop, City Garage, 100% of Suburbs (including Church, Jennifer's & Storage) and the landscape for Forest entirely on my own, as well as having huge parts in building the PD with @Garret_Pp and doing all the Worldedit magic for Bazaar, business shops and later, the updated highway bends.

Reaction score
I'll put the server on again tomorrow to fully finish the map. @Collier
If people want to join and take a look or help, feel free. Whitelist will be off.
If you come to ruin it and blow shit up, feel free. Can't guarantee you being able to.

This will probably be one of the last times so if you want to join grab your chance.
I'll let know tomorrow when it's up.

Reaction score
I moved to source 2 (s&box)

uY2HeYz.jpeg

ITPSnHT.jpeg

AlO2727.jpeg

2CmQuWy.jpeg

ZbzRR9T.jpeg

48zbhr0.jpeg

C9nfUZI.jpeg

coMJAaI.jpeg

HDWIZre.jpeg

GeI4gp5.jpeg

sQI3EuE.jpeg

alot of lighting stuff is broken in sbox right now so might look odd in some places
it's also all free models and textures so some are dogshit