Lewis helper application 4

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application

STEAM NAME:Lhealey05
ROLEPLAY NAME:Lewis Ent
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:711786944
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:Hello perpheads let me introduce my self to everyone that doesnt know me my name is Lewis im 18 years old this will be my 4th helper app lmao you will mainly see me on cop and i soemtimes liek to go on crim but not much i will help anyone and eveyone that i can as best as i can ive been in help chat as mucha s i can and when someone needs help in the discord ill try and help them aswell and when need to be i will say in looc if someone is breaking a rule im on in the mornings and at night when not alot of staff are on and i think i could help out alot at these times as many staff arnt on and my rule knowledge is very good as ive been on the server since Febuary last year ive wanted to be a helper for along time now hence why im making a 4th application so i can take that step further to help people and help the community out more and make it more fun for everyone if people are arguing in OOC i tell them make to make an f6 so staff can deal with it i found a passion in helping people wheather there new players or old players i will alwyas help

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I always tell people in LOOC if there breaking the rules as i dont want to see people breaking them and runing other peoples RP as i want to see everyone have fun on the server and for everyone not to break the rules i help people OOC and IC and if i see people arguing in OOC i tell them to make an f6 as arguing in OOC wont get you anywhere aswell and when i can i go in the help chat helping people aswll

4th time the charm
Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections