Lewis Morrissey - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Free Roblox Builder Kit

IN-GAME NAME: Lewis Morrissey

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer because I feel like that I Have played the server enough that I Feel confident enough to enforce the rules. I want to be there to help people on the server and do it to the best of my ability. I am a confident man and I Know how to notice someone breaking the rules and be able to stop them in confidence, I Know the community well that I Feel like I Can Assist them at any time. I generally have a lot experience throughout perpheads and I know how everything works on the server and how to do certain things such as how to use the custom animation mechanics.

I also want to become an Enforcer because I Am a very helpful person and I Have a willingness to help people with general questions and quires that they may have about the Server or if people get confused and need a quick answer. I Am Open minded and have a clear head I Do not get stressed and can handle situations with ease. I feel I Can communicate with other staff members and players with ease also, I Am willing to share Ideas and my thoughts with other members of the community and with the staff team.

History in Perpheads
Starting off in November 2016 I Started New and fresh like everyone else on the server. I didn't know how to do anything, but thanks to the overwhelming help in the server I Got the hang of things quickly. In the same month of joining Perpheads, I Joined the PLPD As a Senior Officer then ranked up to Corporal.

Since then I Have met loads of people in the community who I Am happy to call my friends and some of them have been banned and never seen again. I Have not a lot of History perpheads Since I Am not a very noticeable person back then. But However, I Have gained some reputation from being a Police Officer and when I Am off duty.

Skills

-Sociable

-Competent

-Open Minded

-Informative

-leadership

-Calm and Patient

-Approachable

Accepted Action Requests.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-3-4.20611/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hope-griffon-metagame.15422/

Bans and Warnings
With a Noticeable amount of warnings, my last one dating back to 2017-01-26 I feel like I Have improved since then and that I Know the rules and willing to Enforce them on the server. I Have a record of Three Bans all for D/CING In the Middle of an RP Situation. My last one dating back to 13 December 2016. Since then I Have changed for the best.
7cd22adb33e56e7fbe206ad11d2168b8.png

7ae641ed20769a2ad6068af11aeb42c3.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Updated 29/07/17

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i've seen Lewis around and have patrolled with him a few times. I don't know him too well but i can say that he does know the rules to a decent extent. I don't know him too well so therefore i will be giving this application a neutral, this may change if i get to know you a bit better but for now im going to keep it at neutral.

Reaction score
Since then I Have changed for the best.
Brotha was just banned.
No longer fit requirements of "No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server."
217a2687ab68206faccbe23aedab0d1d.png

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.