Nissan's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: NissanMikli

IN-GAME NAME: Nissan Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I wish to become an Enforcer to help out the server by keeping all the rule breaker's to a minimal. I can say with Confident that perpheads is a tough server for new people. And i want to make it my goal to help out the new people and show them how to play perp properly. And as i mentioned earlier my main goal will to keep the server as clean as possible and lower the rule breaker's to a minimal. Another reason why i wish to become an enforcer is because a'lot of the times that i am on the server there is nobody on to help people and i wanna be there for people with different time zone's as well.

I don't have the cleanest record, 2 bans and 7 warnings.
I have not received a warning in quite some time, nor have i been banned for a very long time. It took me some time to get used to the rules on perp, I am quite sure that i am not the only one. How ever after playing on perp for quite some time i have gotten very used to the rules and have not gotten any warnings in some time and it has been very long since i was last banned.
I know when to put a stop to things if it goes too far, and when to take action during a situation if a rule infringement takes place.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am a very confident guy and i have a constant thrive to wanna learn more and make my self better at what ever i can. I have been a Staff on multiple communities as well as a community owner. I have enjoyed every single moment i have had as a staff member because i am doing what i love and that is helping people out, but i would say i would enjoy it most on perpheads as it is a server i do not get tired off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Nissan, I think you deserve some feedback on this as the effort you've put into this application is absolutely minimal which isn't a good thing, we mostly don't look at the application too much, but when it's this minimal we quite obviously freak out about it, so please add some more info

Reaction score
Hi Nissan, I think you deserve some feedback on this as the effort you've put into this application is absolutely minimal which isn't a good thing, we mostly don't look at the application too much, but when it's this minimal we quite obviously freak out about it, so please add some more info
I will do my best to improve on the application. thanks for your feedback lad

Reaction score
Big +Support , i've seen nissan grow alot as i've been friends with him. Hes a very kind and mature dude who you can always talk to , would make a great enforcer!

Reaction score
+support He is very friendly and has really good knowledge about the rules, he also knows how to keep calm in stressful situations. i believe this man is enforcer material.

Reaction score
Nissan, within the Police Department and Out of it you are a sound lad, you do your job within the PD well and you seem dedicated when doing anything, you are a great sergeant and you do everything well. Outside of the PD i see you do a lot of sales of weapons and typical criminal things or just fun things in general. You are funny and easy to get along with and you seem (even to me) very approachable. With this application I see where the Good points are and where Bad things come in. I see that you have mentioned you have experience on many other servers as well as being a community owner/leader. You are also in my opinion very active in TS. You are also active in the server and I believe i see you online every day. Going on to the bad side of things. You have put a slight effort into this application. I and many others would love to know and be given a few more reasons as to why you would like to help us all out on the server. And possibly what made you want to try and become an enforcer. In future, you should try to work on the application more by adding more and by giving off more reasons as to why the staff team should accept you into the role of enforcer.

To conclude, I feel you are a very competent person and i am only (in this conclusion) going to speak from my personal experience with you IG/TS, you seem very capable being an enforcer. I am going to support you in this application but im just going to give you one thing to work on: Effort In Writing, you will need to work on these if you make applications, you would probably know this and im not going to go into it more.

This has been given a: [+Support]

Reaction score
I personally think that you are a good lad and might be suited for enforcer but this application does not give me enough strength.

Take Henk's Enforcer application for example. It is neatly laid out, there is a lot of detail and he looks like he is ready for the role. I'd give more support if you can show that you can put more effort into things.

Reaction score
Quite a easy decision, I started playing with Nissan not to long ago but I can definitely tell at this moment that he is a great lad and playing with him is always a pleasure.
Never saw him break a rules and even yesterday he helped me and another corporal choosing a good speed trap when he was OFF DUTY and I think we all agree that having civs cooperating with PLPD it's pretty rare.
For me this is a clear +SUPPORT Nissan, gl with the application mate

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Nissan is a friendly guy and very approachable. However, I find it easy enough to say "I want to help new players" in enforcer apps but like others you don't show it. This could be as easy as using help chat more often. I can break your application down into 3 things:
  1. I want to be enforcer in order to help new people - You don't need to be staff to do this.
  2. I want to be staff to enforce rules when staff aren't on - fair point which would make less hastle for making AR's but I don't see how this would help you.
  3. I have not been warned or banned in some time, so I think I'm capable of being staff.
To me this is way not enough detail for a succesful application. However, I do feel you posses some characteristics a staff member should have and think you could deserve the role in future if you chose to adapt yourself for it. Good luck.

Reaction score
Nissan,

We've knowm each other for a while now, you are kind, friendly and helpful to those who actually needs help.

I agree on the part that your application looks a little short made. But i still support your application.

Everyone deserves a shot, there is always room for improvement.

Goodluck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.