Bullyreece's (Dave Davidson) Enforcer Application 2nd Try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know, I know! I applied for this role recently. But Alex said it was alright for me to apply again 2 weeks early! So fingers crossed this time! Also I haven't added too much since I'm not sure what to add!

My Enforcer Application.

Steam Name: Bullyreece

In-Game Name: Dave Davidson (I'm that guy who say's Man's at the end of a sentence and put's on an accent.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39364593

Requirements:

[✓] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I think I'm almost at 2 week's now.

[✓] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - Never been VAC Banned.

[
✓] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) – This time around I meet all the requirements! :D

[✓] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have been reading and learning the rules for quite some time now. So I personally feel that I am ready to enforce rules on the server.

[✓] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - Yeah, I got an external logitech microphone.

Why should you be an Enforcer?

I'm going to split this up into different sections to make it easier to read (Well that's the plan ^.^).

The Core of the Application:

I wish to be an enforcer on this server due to the fact that as stated by other applications. There are a lot of new spawns who do break rules, due to the fact they don’t read all of them. I as a new player understand the struggle and I can relate to it. The server can be intimidating to new players and a lot of the community forget how they first played when they first rolled up on Paralake/Evocity. I as an enforcer would be willing to assist any new players with any issues and if they weren’t willing to listen then I’d be more than glad to bring in a higher ranking staff member for a final verdict on the player. The same would apply to older members of the community. I’d be willing to sit down and talk with them so they are aware of what rules they may have broken. My job as an enforcer wouldn't be to wait for rules to be broken and then take action. It would be to enforce the rules and avoid them being broken in the first place. Currently without these powers I use the /report command to aware the staff of any rule breakers (I take all rules into account ranging from running onto the highway to running from gunpoint. The way I see it; rules are rules and therefore any rule that has been broken should be reported.). If I was to receive the Enforcer Title, I would swear an oath to never abuse my powers in anyway. I wish for this server to only get better and better. This is why I wish to assist the server by taking on this role.

My History on the PerpHead’s Server

- I joined the server last month with the Name Dave Davidson.

- Me and my friend Harry were eager to start playing and making some serious cash in game.

- We were raided constantly and it annoyed me it really did.

- I later met Lewis Doman who I am extremely thankful for as he has taught me how to RP to a point where I feel comfortable playing on the server.

- I received a ban for logging after I had died due to having huge problems OOC for the past couple of days. Even now I still regret this and I beat myself up over the thought of it! Once again, I heavily apologise for ruining anyone’s RP experience that day. It wasn't my intention.

- I joined the Bishop Brothers, where I was able to meet some extremely nice people who I hope I am able to RP with again.

- I left the Bishop Brothers and joined the Belinsky’s where I have been having so much fun. Now this is where I am today.

(There's not a lot I know! But my memory is quite blurred. Baring in mind on average I could be on Perp for 8 Hours plus. So in one day, a lot could happen.)

Excess information

I’ve managed to rack up so much gameplay on PERPHeads and I hope it never ends. I understand that people may see me as a “noob” for only having joined the server last month, but I personally find it incredibly impressive that in the matter of four weeks I’ve managed to achieve over one week of gameplay! I don’t intend to stop soon as I’m having so much fun. I am extremely thankful towards the staff for offering me and others this server to play on. It’s well-run and by far the best server available.

Have you been an Admin on any other Server?:

I’ve been an admin on multiple servers and such, however I don’t really consider it worth noting. However, I was an application manager (I was the brick wall who allowed people to join the server) on Lord of the Craft. This was a serious RP server and actually required you to have to create a backstory to your character before you could even join and play on the server. Therefore from personal experience I feel as if I am able to judge one’s roleplay ability. (Don’t mean to sound smug I’m not like that at all if anyone’s met me).

Do you have anything else to say?:

I'd like to mention that I am not as active on the Teamspeak server due to the fact I manage my own server with my friends from college on. However if need be I will gladly go on the Teamspeak server more often.

I once again want to apologise to anyone if I’ve came off on the wrong foot. Recently I’ve been looking at this server from a new perspective. It’s not just a server, it’s a community. It’s a place for everyone to get along and have fun. Therefore I want to say that my warning and my ban were stupid mistakes that I had made. It would be an honour to be an Enforcer on this server.

Before I finish this application. I just wanted to say a big thank you for reading my application and I hope that I can be taken into consideration for this role in the community

Reaction score
Once again I will give a huge +support for this guy. Knows the rules to a degree where he can enforce them but at the same time knows how to avoid changing role play to rule play, would make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck mate

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Once again I will give a huge +support for this guy. Knows the rules to a degree where he can enforce them but at the same time knows how to avoid changing role play to rule play, would make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck mate
Awesomesauce :D Thank you!

Reaction score
+ support
Really AMAZING rper, I think he acts very calm in stressful situations, great rule knowledge! perfect for the role :)

Reaction score
Anonymous_Melon said:
+ support
Really AMAZING rper, I think he acts very calm in stressful situations, great rule knowledge! perfect for the role :)
Thank you! It mean's a lot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.