Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Liam / Liam Belinsky

England

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:6003289

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I’d like to first off say, that my ban’s is an issue which is why I got told by Swiper that I need to prove that I can do the job. It’s been over 2 weeks since I last applied. These past few weeks I haven’t been trying at all to stay out of trouble. Because I’ve changed that much I do not need to try at all. Before If I didn’t want to get banned I’d really have to try hard not to. Now It’s hard to be so reckless in my actions.

When Swiper told me that I could become an enforcer it gave me lot’s of hope. Just to be given that chance to prove myself was amazing and I thank you dearly. But I know the rules to an extent where I could enforce them. I’ve been watching my brother (Ash) Enforce the rules. And it has given me the gist of things which I’m really happy about. I’ve seen how he deals with things. I know know that you shouldn’t interrupt and RP situation and to deal with it once it’s ended if a rule has been broken.

I’ve also learned that you shouldn’t always warn just to make it looks like you’re doing your job. To make sure people understand what they have done wrong and to pick them back up and put them on the right tracks. I also have a lot more confidence in which I had 2 weeks ago when I applied. I truly think I am ready for this position. I just hope everyone else does too. So watching my brother as an enforcer has really helped me. And I hope soon, I will be doing what he does.

I’m very experienced in the server. Knowing what is right and wrong 100% I’ve been here for about a year and 1 week now. I’m really active on the teamspeak and the server being on almost everyday. I can also confidently say that I know most of the staff team.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I’ve been admin on numerous DarkRP servers and a PERP server named PhysRP which got closed down over a year ago.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Most definitely.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

To get this rank would be amazing, I’d be able to enhance peoples roleplay by cutting out the rule breakers. I’d also love to be a part of the staff team, it would be an absolute honour. I just hope you guys can understand how much I want this rank.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam: Sie77

Forum: Liam

Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
+Support Great guy. Amazing Roleplay. Knows the rules well enough to enforce them. Liam just be a little more active on TeamSpeak.

Reaction score
- Support.

Reason overall rudeness In-game and out. Please refer especially to this evidence shown in this quote; "Please do not think for one moment a few inexperienced newbies can step up to our standards and beat us."

Reaction score
Just to clarify; that I put on the Belinsky Thread was totally me IC. Please do not think I'd be so rude OOC. But that's just me IC everyone has their own personality. Just not sure how me being rude in a comment IC would hold be back from enforcing rules.

Deleted member 5920

+Support, he's good at RP, he's grown to be a good friend of mine, and I hope to change from the minge that I was to be like him.

Ayjay

Reaction score
My full support goes to this guy, I roleplayed with Liam a lot and all he wanted to do is to be passive to make a good impression to the staff team that he can be a calm, collective and good player when he wants to be. I've not always been the best role model for you to learn from, but one peice of advice that I would give you...

Improve on nothing, you're doing great.
+Support.

Reaction score
Definetly a +Support. My reason are pretty much listed on his old app and by AyJay. He can definetly do the job and I think he would be an awesome addition into the team. He can do and get the job done.

Reaction score
+support just because he said he likes Italian guys, no seriusly he's a nice guy and has far as i'm in this community he did great job (RPing and helping) i think he deserves this

Reaction score
Hello Liam,

I am going to give you a -SUPPORT.

You dissmissed some of the negative support above stating: "Which was me acting IC so I don't really think that's a proper reason, lol."

I can understand the need for your IC personality to uphold your dominance as a Belinsky etc. However, the way you act IC does reflec your own personality in many ways.
Just think about it Liam, how many of the guys you know and speak with OOC behave completely different when IC?
Not that many I can imagine.

Personally none of the guys I play with behave radically differently when IC/OCC.
You are who you are, there's nothing changing that.
Having a "completely" different personality IC compared to OCC just isnt possible to uphold at all times.

I've had (and watched demos off) my fair share of adminsits with you during the Hitmen-Belinsky gangwar and got a taste of your "IC personality" being broght into the adminsit.
Unfortunately you can be quite arrogant at times and I do not believe this is a trait for an Enforcer.

Don't misunderstand me, you have a good rule knowledge and is a widely known player in the community.
But I do not think you are mature enough to enforce the rules onto other players.

And Yes, I will admit you and I have had some good talks in the LOOC text chat in-game. When we talked about improving the prison system for example.
My support will still stay the same as I am talking about the majority of encounters had with and watched of you.

I hope you do not feel this is too brutally honest. Perhaps you have really improved lately and showed that you can be a calm and collected person.
This is just simply me "evaluating" ALL of the encounters I have had with you IC and OOC.
If you would like to discuss the things above I will gladely do so in the comment section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.