Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

This section of my application is for anyone who doesn’t know who I am. My in-game name is Matt Grand and it kinda always has been. I joined back in June of 2014 and I’ve been here within most of that time. I have the highest playtime out of any player who has never held the rank of moderator (5 months 15 days). I’m an ex-enforcer and I was enforcer from July 31-December 1st within that time I got 2 people permanently banned for hacking and I issued 60+warnings and I’ve only had one of those warning disputed (none of my bans were disputed. I've also helped partially in the development of the server (although not as much as others) for example, I helped out with the testing of the "one in the chamber event".

Skills:
My skills since I was last enforcer have been greatly worked on and I’ve been working on the skill I messed up on last time maturity.

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent were it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent were I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After a year since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. This one is an obvious skill needed for being an enforcer. I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

Maturity: This is what I’ve mainly worked/trying to always work on, when I asked why I was denied last time they stated “Not very serious. Hasn't demonstrated he's improved”. Which is why I’ve been working on this. The last time I was an enforcer I wasn’t as mature as I should’ve been. As a thing said at a staff meeting was “I’m a good staff member 90% of the time but 10% of the time I’m fucking around and that’s when I fuck up”. I believe I’ve matured within that time and I’ve acknowledged that there is a time to be serious and there is a time I don’t have to be serious. I completely understand their reasoning behind this application being denied and I want to be serious 100% of the time instead of the 90% last time I was an enforcer.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

I want to become an enforcer because I genuinely have a huge love for this community. I’ve been in it for nearly 4 years now (for the most part) and I’ve always found myself coming back if I ever leave. I want to become an enforcer to help with everything possible a staff member can help with and I’ll even try to help with stuff a staff member normally doesn’t help with. I want to help with this community because I love this community and the players within it. If I’m given the chance to become an enforcer again I promise I will disappoint.

I’m often on when there aren’t any staff members on I’ve ran into times (a lot recently) where I’m on and there aren’t any staff members on. If I’m given a staff rank, I’ll be the second American staff member available later than most staff members.

Improvements since last time being an enforcer:

I have tried my best to prove that I am mature enough to handle the role. I believe that I have been a lot calmer the last time I applied, and I believe I have been a lot less “hyper/jumpy”. I struggled with maturity and I believe I have the maturity this time around to handle the rank of enforcer.

Last time I applied for enforcer I believe that I did show examples that I’ve been acting immature. I believe I’ve demonstrated that I’ve matured in the past 2 weeks since my last application.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to thank anyone who gives me a chance to get enforcer again. I promise that this time I will not disappoint, and I’ll try my best to be the best staff member I can. I was also I was told by @Fredy to apply.

Reaction score
No, your inactive af still
-never active in help chat i have seen him once or twice, has not even stood out to me dunno bout anyone else

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m mentally retarded.

Me not knowing like anything, I change my response. Ur a gr8 guy and posses all the qualities required to join the staff team, and more American representation is needed, to bad we can’t get any northern staff members tho :(.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bean can I love you man, your a great guy and posses the qualities to become enforcer. But right now it’s seem you are just spamming applications every other week like you did when you were first accepted. You need to take some time, before just instantly sending out another application and learn from your mistakes and reflect on why your previous applications were denied. After your most recent application getting denied what like 2 weeeks ago, this application is far to soon, and I personally believe you need some more time to reflect.
Luv u tho

This is his second one and its been 2 weeks since his last one, the time between his applications is irrelevant x

Reaction score
I have personally seen Bean try to better himself to get this role, it is evident to me that he has taken on the feedback he was given and improved himself. I would love to see Bean in this position and think he would do an amazing job.

Good luck xx

Reaction score
Bean Can was a good Enforcer beforehand, experiencing several of his situations, he was always in the right mindset and is definitely Enforcer material. Bean Can was unfortunately demoted from Enforcer for his own actions, however, since then, Bean Can has genuinely tried to improve his role in the community and I think he deserves a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.