STEAM NAME:
Inchs

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
It’s obviously no secret I’ve wanted to become an enforcer since I’ve come back, the server is in need of people who are willing to spend time on the server moderating it. I also understand I do not meet the requirement currently but I have spoken to Collier, and it seems to be okay for now as Dom has also done similar. (So please don’t close this staff)

Let's start off with my experience. A reason why I want to be an enforcer is because I am massively experienced in moderating communities and the staff team needs people that have had experience which can still remain unbiased towards the community.

In terms of Gmod experience, I am an admin on a free build server, but it’s mostly self sufficient nowadays. I have tons of experience both being a moderator, admin and head admin on star wars RP server. Sure it may seem a bit of a joke, but these servers do take their RP seriously, I was on a staff team for a long time before that server shut down. I loved the job, I was unbiased, dedicated and it shows that I can work in heavy RP environments and that I have experience on being part of the staff team on Gmod communities.

Out of Gmod, I play a lot of a game called Space Station 13, you may not have heard of it, but I will link a hilarious video at the end of this you can enjoy. Anyway, SS13 has numerous heavy role playing servers, of which I have been apart of for over 10 years now. I’ve been mod, admin, head admin, owned the servers, coded for them etc. You name a role and I’ve done it. My best achievement was being the head admin on a popular server that had 120 players at peak, never dropping below 60. As you can imagine I had a large team to manage. This role is irrelevant to being an enforcer, but it shows I have the aptitude to climb up the ranks and follow the rules/guidelines. I’ve only been back a few months and I’ve already achieved the rank of CPL in the PLPD, which I think shows great improvement from me.

Personally, I want to be an enforcer because the role looks fun. A lot of people are applying for the sake of it, just because people are needed, not because they are passionate about it. I was applying and thinking about being an enforcer even before the staff shortage, the only reason I am applying now is because I can see how difficult it is for Collier, I want to lend a helping hand to the community. I’m hoping the requirements on the ban timing can be overlooked for the correct candidates, which I feel I am.

Addressing those bans I recently received, they are obviously stupid, unneeded, but I do have the ability to follow rules, in the time I’ve been here, since 2016, I’ve received far less warnings and bans then a lot of people. As to the nature of my ban, the cheating one, I feel as though I should address it here. It was a moment of madness, it was not recurring, I served my time and have come back a different person. I understand you may not trust me on the team for this, but I am willing to speak to anyone on Teamspeak about that. I think the fact I am already CPL in the PLPD shows I am truly reformed and ready for this role.

I’ve cut down on my toxicity, trying to limit it to friendly banter. I believe the community doesn’t really help itself and I’d like to try help people cut down on being toxic in OOC, I feel as people are fairly light on often offenders.

I really hope you guys can look past my past, and see that I would be a good candidate. I do not take sides, I have experience, and I want to help.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Teamspeak activity is easy to achieve, seeing as I am currently CPL and looking to go further in the PD I’ll basically be on everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand I do not meet the ban requirements, but I’ve spoken to Collier and seeing how Dom is also doing the same, I decided to post this.
I understand players may not also trust my past, but I have changed, I am experienced and wanting to help the server.
I’m welcome to talk to anyone on the forums, steam or discord/ts, just add me!

Bonus video:

Reaction score
+support definitely capable of putting in work and commitment if given a proper chance. can definitely become an amazing staff member with correct guidance and supervision. Also an amazing person in general who can have a lot of fun.

Deleted member 6228

Appreciate the support plat player

Reaction score
+Support
Inchs is a kind lad and knows when to be professional, has a decent rank in the PD which shows his range of RP experience.

Reaction score
+Support

Haven't seen too much from Inchs, but from the moments I have observed him, he's a nice bloke with good rule knowledge. As far as I'm aware, the cheating ban means nothing to me.

You better not greytide though.

Deleted member 6228

Back in my day I was a pro robuster, floor tiles op for throwing

Reaction score
+Support
Very kind man likes to help out others, has been part of the community for a long time too, knows all the rules and laws and can enforce them. I believe inchs would be a great staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.