Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Shaquille Oatmeal

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Niko Bellictova

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:160133206

IN-GAME NAME:
Niko Bellictova

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
During my one year here, there was always something that felt better than a good raid, better than killing half the pd with a spas, etc.. and that is helping people. Because I remember my first days on perp, they were very confusing. I didn't know how to do things, I started off by kinda just minging a bit but in the end I never actually felt like I was having fun.
Before I discovered perpheads, I played tons of darkrp and it's very different from perp, it seems that's the same for alot of people joining the server for the first time. I see a lot of new players that are confused and don't understand what to do, where to go, who to ask for help, how to get a job, etc.. Whenever I help someone with growing drugs, buying the mini cooper, doing their missions.. It makes me happy because I know I'm helping someone to enjoy the server. Of course it's not the case for every new player, but they're gonna need help with something at some point. Getting more resources to be able to do what i enjoy would be amazing.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I could also help alot with plpd related things as I myself have risen to the rank of corporal and I know most of the policies and what the assessors look for when looking into someone's application. Some people have difficulty understanding the handbook, laws, and the policies and why they're in place.
I feel helpers are something very important to the server, because I don't think I would still be playing if I didn't have people ready to help me with the issues I was having. And I am very grateful for those who helped me!

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Somewhat yes

Reaction score
+1 He's the best person I could ever talk to. He's very fun and thoughful about others and pursues great knowledge of the rules and how to fix bugs and other situation to doing with help

Reaction score
+1 for me. Niko is cool to be around. Never seen him negative to anyone and a cool dude to be around. I support this! Wish the best for you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.