Lieutenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can the lieutenant please have a shotgun like m3 or a remington, Lieutenant are becoming weak now, they are just armed with a pistol, and moderately armored, maybe give then a shotgun and some more armour?

Gix

Reaction score
I don't think the police should have the choice of heavy weaponry execpt the SWAT force. Lieutenants are not a heavy brute shooting people left and right. Lieutenants coordinate the rest of the force, solves murders(dna tool) and lead investogations. A pistol should be fine.

Reaction score
I do agree that often the police is way outgunned. Perhaps the lieutenant should get another (better) pistol?

Reaction score
Ruby;n276 said:
Doesn't the Lieutenant have a Desert Eagle at the moment? I think that's good. If I'm wrong, it should have a deagle.
No he has the same weapons as normal police.

The Lieutenant should have atleast a Desert Eagle.

Reaction score
Give him the same option as Secret Service, with the M1911A1; the Desert Eagle is more of a militaristic weapon, while the M1911A1 is more suited for Law Enforcement.

Reaction score
Perhaps the lieutenant could upgrade to a Remington after having X amount of hours played, or making it part of the city budget so that the mayor would have to make it available for him to acquire.
I was discussing this with some other players, that since Evocity is mostly resembled with the US, police there often carry shotguns in their police cars for extra firepower.

Reaction score
Since there are frag grenades, I think the lieutenant should have a fucking minigun

Reaction score
@Frosty Clearly not.

As for the shotgun, it may be added when cars have trunks, but they would not be allowed to wander all around with the shotgun on their back, it would only be used in times that call for such firepower. Because I fear if we give people guns such as that, it leads to faster abuse, fortunately SWAT don't get a huge amount of reports other than not staying at the station like they should. So this may be added in, but if it is found to be abused too much we will have to recall it for awhile. Rule breakers obviously don't control the server's content, but if it were over 50% of the time, clearly there's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.