Server Suggestion Limit Bodyremoval for the RS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Limit Bodyremoval for the RS4
Suggestion Description: Some people thought the Audi RS4 was overpowered when you could remove bodies with it, even though it only goes 10mph faster than the full-size ambulance and have no visual block to your advantage as the big one does.

Bring back the body removal ability to the RS4 but limit it to two bodies. After that, you have to go back to the hospital to "empty" or reclaim your car to be able to remove with the car again.

The trunk and the back of the estate car got more than enough room for two bodies to be placed.

So many times you're in the first responder and going to Hick town to have a look around and you see an old body in the water, you then have to go back to the hospital to get a full size ambulance just to remove one body, and when you get back to Hick town it have despawned. Took this as an example cause this keep happening, almost everyday. So it would be really helpful for the medics to be able to remove bodies in the Audi.

In the new EMS update when there is a whole new ranking system, you actually lose XP if you die as a Medic so for someone to claim its OP for medics in shootouts doesn't make sense cause they should not put their life in danger, not only because they can die, but also lose XP and rank to do so. The Audi is available after a certain rank that's reachable for everyone and not locked.

Do people complain about that new Police officers are not able to drive the Cayenne as well?

Why should this be added?:
- Give people an incentive to want to rank up as it would be an extra perk
- Helping the people who regularly play as medic

What negatives could this have?:
- People being upset

Reaction score
Whilst, yes, there are cons to allowing a first responder to remove dead bodies; realism, balance and so on, this two-body limit does well to counteract that. The idea of body removal in a first responder is a great incentive to gain experience and play medic more, and this suggestion to add more balance to that justifies it in my opinion.

Reaction score
If you add this, you should force it to be a two seater. Can’t fit two bodies in the trunk if the backseats aren’t down. Well at least not whilst still respecting the integrity of the bodies!

Reaction score
It just seems silly to throw a body in the back of a first responder car. Very unrealistic.

Reaction score
  • Staff
It just seems silly to throw a body in the back of a first responder car. Very unrealistic.
It's a game, and it would be so much easier and more enjoyable to be able to use more cars as a Paramedic. Play medic once and you'll see :)

Reaction score
It's a game, and it would be so much easier and more enjoyable to be able to use more cars as a Paramedic. Play medic once and you'll see :)
But its also a "serious" rp server. Its bad enough rn seeing medics rushing into shootouts just for XP. You can simply use the big ambulance to remove bodies

Reaction score
Bit of a silly thing to say, I have many hours as a paramedic. Adding body removal to a first responder just makes the ambulance more obsolete.

Reaction score
It's a game
I don't see why you couldn't even have it without limit, not exactly the most overpowered thing to have a slow car be able to carry bodies.

Don't be daft, I can carry 200 bodies in the same ambulance, but having a body in a car is gonna break your immersion? - Yeah okay roleplayer.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why you couldn't even have it without limit, not exactly the most overpowered thing to have a slow car be able to carry bodies.

Don't be daft, I can carry 200 bodies in the same ambulance, but having a body in a car is gonna break your immersion? - Yeah okay roleplayer.
The problem is that if the ambulance has no benefits when compared to the RS4 then that makes the ambulance redundant at this point.
You'd only chose the faster vehicle, which of course, is the RS4.

If the TFU truck wasn't so strong against bullets it would just be another police car, but slow. Ygm?

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Neither does the Crown Victoria - it's still in the game. Limiting something else to force people to use something they don't really want to is silly.
Fair point.

But with something shit, should come something good. It would be silly to have a variety of vehicles where only very few are actually utilised, with this change, it gives people a reason to take advantage of the ambulance.

Its better to have pros and cons instead of only pros for the sake of balancing things.

Reaction score
It's not realistic. If u are down or dead you won't get transported in a RS4 in real life.

And as it says this is a 'serious' Roleplay server. it isn't very realistic. and the people that r saying it's just a game. how would you feel seeing a dead loved one getting transported in a shitty RS4. instead of a proper car.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's not realistic. If u are down or dead you won't get transported in a RS4 in real life.

And as it says this is a 'serious' Roleplay server. it isn't very realistic. and the people that r saying it's just a game. how would you feel seeing a dead loved one getting transported in a shitty RS4. instead of a proper car.
It’s not that deep bro

Reaction score

There's realism and also balance y'know. Its a game after all

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this, It's realistic within the lines. You could definitely fit 2 bodies and transfer them back to the Hospital then go on your way
If you add this, you should force it to be a two seater. Can’t fit two bodies in the trunk if the backseats aren’t down. Well at least not whilst still respecting the integrity of the bodies!
With that you could make it so when there's 2 bodies in the back. Then it makes it a 2 seater it seems pretty useless to make 2 seats invalid
Tbf I'd rather be transferred in a rs4 than a ambulance

Reaction score
Since all the replies are either “too unrealistic” or “don’t be silly it’s a game” i’ll throw my two cents in from an unbiased POV as I never play medic.

Yes this is a game so whilst it is a “serious” game, we must all remember what it is really. That being said however realism is a key component of what makes this game so enjoyable. Limiting the audi to picking up one body allows the “realism” to be retained whilst also making medic an enjoyable experience.

If you allow the Audi to collect more than 1 (possibly 2 however I think it would be a struggle to fit 2 bodies in an audi) it would make the ambulance somewhat obsolete, excluding the obvious large shootouts where the ambulance would be necessary.

allow any typos i wrote this using my phone, whilst on the shitter..

Reaction score
I’m sure with a hacksaw and enough folding work you can fit at least 5 bodies in one realistically!

Heres examples of body removal cars in real life:
265E5796-F81D-4C03-8E49-F6ADB6FEBE53.jpeg
90C1E0CB-ED83-4772-9619-0EBA09956199.jpeg

So realistically, neither an ambulance or a medical estate car is used to transport bodies because, well, there’s no rush to get a body to the mortuary. Neither method is necessarily realistic seeing as paramedics arent necessarily the ones transporting the deceased unless there is a chance that the person can be saved. Coroners and Morticians do, as well as funeral companies (Only when they’re being buried). If there’s ever a dead body put in an ambulance, it was most likely still alive when it was put in there to begin with.

So we can’t really criticise the realism of the RS4 being used for coroner services within the game when in reality this responsibility isn’t even allocated to paramedics to begin with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.