Limit the amount of properties you can buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Limit the amount of properties a player can buy, 1 per category
K5EXVCw.png
Instead of making a new rule and enforcing this, I'd propose a function instead to limit people from buying out all the properties in order to run a "Real Estate RP" scheme or just for the fun of it and being an annoyance to other players, impacting their experience (2.5). I'd also rather have this implemented and not a function where a property gets sold automatically if you do not use it for a prolonged amount of time.

This would possibly also restrict organisations, but the hard limit would be 2 per category if you're in a organisation, you could possibly unlock more by levelling your organisation. E.g. if a player already has 2 properties of the Business category while he's in an organisation, other organisation members may not buy other properties of that category but can buy Residence or Shops as long as no other organisation member currently owns them.

Why should this be added? (pros): Less annoyances due to some rich kid buying everything out, leaving you with no place to actually base or sell your stuff.

What negatives could this have? (cons): The limit actually not being a great alternative to this problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Idk I kinda find it nice that theirs no restrictions around this. After all this is a serious rp server why should people be limited. Especially because real estate rp rarely happens anyway

Reaction score
Because Real Estate RP was generally never a thing. People got told off for this before in the past for buying out the whole Bazaar and renting them for 5K per hour to other players.

Reaction score
2.5. covers this if excessively used.

Can't fit an entire org in a Projex apartment, it just doesn't work practically.

Buying an entire complex isn't excessive negativity, buying the entire slums, projex and glass co + parker is. Staff can easily see whats malicious use and what isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.