Littlejimglass - Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Littlejimglass
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9016318
IN-GAME NAME: Jim Goldmen
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

Hi there,

I would like to become a helper because I am very passionate about helping people wherever I can if they are visually unsure or if they are requesting assistance. I also thrive from the challenge of taking on staff duties and completing them in a thorough and professional manner ensuring that my support is to the best of my ability at all times.

I feel like I have the confidence to make clear decisions on situations that I am faced with and that I have the skills to listen and understand what everyone has to say in a situation even if I do believe that I know who is at fault, I think it is critical to understand what all individuals have to say at all times and their opinion is important. I would also consider in a situation if someone might have made a genuine mistake or error without realisation and take time to ensure that the situation isn't rushed just to get them out of the way!

I do believe that I am a professional, honest and calm individual and I would ensure that this reflects in duties as a member of staff should I be considered for the position.

I am also really willing to learn and develop within the staff team, I will take on any advice and feedback given to me and absorb it for my own development / learning but to also better myself as a member of staff to the server. I would take on everything I learn to also look to step up in the future if the opportunity arises and not only myself but senior staff members above me also believe that I meet the standard and requirement to progress.

On a personal note, I currently work in a customer facing consultancy role as a IRL job and feel like this has developed me to obtain the skills mentioned above in my application. I do also work from home so would have the ability to monitor non peak hours help and support issues as well as be active on the forums / discord.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I would like to thank you for reading my application and no matter the outcome I look forward to getting to know you all better within the server!

Thanks, Jim! :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Instead of not addressing this to make myself look better, I just wanted to note that Teamspeak is not an application I have used in a while since discord really took off however this is something I am very willing to take on and gain a better understanding of.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. - Most of the time the help and support has been responded too when I have been in the channel however where possible in game help chat / in the discord or forum help I will actively look to support players where I can.

Reaction score
I haven't really seen you in game at all although what I would suggest is going around and meeting people or just having conversations with others.

Good luck.
Hey Voyd, thanks for taking the time to comment on here! I really appreciate your advice and will certainly apply that to my time on the server. I also can't wait to meet you and get to know yourself! :)

Reaction score

If you would like some feedback feel free to message me