Looking to be adopted into an organization

Reaction score
In game name : Ryan Westcoast
OOC name : ging
Played time : 8 Days, 8 hours, 20 minutes (approximately 200 hours)
Crafting Level : 50/50
Firearm level 76/125 (and counting)
Net worth (including storage, cars, etc.) : approximately $1.9 million
Cars? : 4
Guns? : To be honest, I have plenty of primary, secondary, and a bunch of raiding gear ready to go.
Time : Pacific (also have the sleeping schedule of a crack head)

For the people who do not know me, typically I run a store over at the Bazaar, however as of lately I am kind of tired of basing alone, getting raided, killing one guy but then getting clapped by the rest of the crew. So basically, I am getting to the point where I would like to run with an organization that will have solid bases and raids. I have not done much raiding obviously since I am still KINDA new around these streets and I haven't successfully ran with an organization YET, but it is something I am definitely trying to do and willing to learn. I don't mind being lacky boi' and crafting raiding gear for the organization. I understand the basics of basing, so I would like to base and power grow with a bunch of MF's like me that are tryna stack this bread.

Other than having class IRL in the morning, I am typically free and willing to be on the server to hold down the fort.

Just reply or DM me if you looking for a down MF to join your org. Thanks for reading!