Reviving PERP (PERP is dying topic)

Reaction score
I don't agree with that the rule is strict, rather how it's enforced by some and how it's seen by normal players. For example in my eyes 2.5 is clear as hell, just that people think it doesn't allow them to molotov someone if they kill your mates or some shit, I can't explain to you how many times I've had to explain to people that it's completely fine to blow someones car up or burn props of someone who's just killed your mate.
Thats cool you feel that way, but its a shame that the next mod may disagree then decide to ban us because its "staff discretion"

Reaction score
Thats cool you feel that way, but its a shame that the next mod may disagree then decide to ban us because its "staff discretion"
I've always been in favour of the staff discretion that we have on the server, but I think it's used in a way sometimes where it's /possible/ not saying it is happening but /possible/ that people turn it in their favour.

Reaction score
You kill someone, you get people crying, wanting demos for AR's. A lot of the people playing this server acts like a bunch of 5-year-olds. On the other hand, a lot of toxicity is in the community. How can someone play when you get cried at 24/7.

Deleted member 5193

I think the reason perp is dying, is because there is way too many skids who dribble on there keyboard and take PD to seriously. They spend months getting ranks and then get bitched around by higher ups. You also have the competition of the rank up's being stupid like when @ErmakDimon got corporal and @royhb hyplex.co didn't. And then after 1 day Ermak was demoted, a lot of people get very upset when they aren't promoted.

Whilst I cannot comment on the promotion of Ermak, there was a reasoning behind not promoting @royhb hyplex.co . He's fully aware of the reason why he wasn't promoted, so your bitching is a bit off. People choose to spend their time in the PLPD, no one forces them. Promotions are handed out after a number of things are checked and discussed, and whilst I will not comment on individual matters, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Reaction score
Whilst I cannot comment on the promotion of Ermak, there was a reasoning behind not promoting @royhb hyplex.co . He's fully aware of the reason why he wasn't promoted, so your bitching is a bit off. People choose to spend their time in the PLPD, no one forces them. Promotions are handed out after a number of things are checked and discussed, and whilst I will not comment on individual matters, you need to look at the bigger picture.

You think i give a fuck about what i said? i did it for the ratings dude.

Reaction score
This is a rant genuinly about everything, I don't care what you think of what I say, if you hate it because you've been apart of the creation then sure go ahead and hate it but it's the truth

I've always backed things up in the community, mostly stood up for what players want and what they say, I've often asked if we could have staff meetings were we went through what we thought was going well in the community and what had to be worked on, this is something that we decided to do by doing it each second month, so for example we'd to it in January then again in March and then May, we did this when the community was quite chaotic with the Olsen drama going on at that point (not the bans) rather just the constant rage in OOC about them. This is something that I felt was necessary for the community and I pushed it several times because it's an easy way of keeping everything in a straight line instead of making mistakes which would loose players and such, instead of being consistent. In this we asked players what they wanted us to bring up in these meetings so that they could raise concerns about stuff, we also had a suggestion where we'd have a conversation with the playerbase on Teamspeak where you as a player would be able to raise questions regarding different things;
here is a picture of it
10c46aa5a9.png

Me and @Adrish had a conversation later on about reporting your own RP situation so that you'd be sure that there'd be no bias in these situations; here is picture of the suggestion
280d783446.png

One of the issues I've had is our construction booklet, one of the things our community has begged for is always having a system telling us what is allowed to build and what isn't; I think the booklet took it to far by restricting loads of things, now I can't say I'm not a part of accepting some uf this however I disagree with a bunch of stuff in it.

eh dunno what to write more I think one of the issues have been that we haven't listened to the community as much as we should've and it pisses me off a bit.

Reaction score
There is some good shit that is restricted in the construction booklet purely because it is simply unrealistic and what not. But I feel like the restrictions are so heavy right now that there is no longer any benefit to being the person behind the barricades. The whole "peeker's advantage" thing completely outweighs the benefits of being the person defending right now in my eyes. I agree, a defense shouldn't look like motherfucking fort knox. There was (and I'd assume still is) a massive controversy on "limiting movement" with wooden boards inside bases. I for one had nothing wrong with it, til the point someone was creating some sort of tunnel system which was op as shit. It provided another advantage to the defenders, as the raiders had to actually maneuver themselves around to get to the people defending, and it really wasn't that cancerous, people just looked at things to blame for dying.

But I mean when shit like this stops being allowed
4c0ffdb7b5.jpg

IlbMpEACbX9oHAvAyOeIj8ZRF7Ec47rxgWDtDfwdP2eag4owNJYjO3k7ok7K4KseNXyuesfzrHTgKuo4NyPfDBn0br0LDOp9vHQZwzqKmyBJKMrQO3jjz1JhL8thvznSHQaZ6oX_
then I dunno. Maybe some people really hate the living shit out of those types of defences, which I can understand. But they aren't even close to as bad as they were 2 to 3 years ago with people having elevated one way shit and various other clash of clans looking ass defences. There's just more and more things restricted, but is there actually a benefit to that other than limiting "creativity"? I really feel like the staff team should talk about the booklet a bit more and loosen some things rather than making raiding a piece of cake, nobody uses puffer mart anymore to grow so most raids tend to be CQC or fairly close range (unless outside), meaning the person behind the barricade has half their body exposed anyway when the raider runs in. If you really care that much, then just go craft a bomb for 10k to blow their defense to bits. I didn't care about what defense someone had, it was meant to be a surprise and a bit of a challenge to not know what you're going to face. But now you pretty much are guaranteed its just a bloke behind a set of barricades on one side of the property. When I first started out me and my friends used to build some retarded shit, but it worked and gave us the upper hand, until we used to get bombed, which was still far more fun than just getting rushed without the use of a bomb, because the raiders now have nothing stopping them from doing so.

New players now more than ever rely on defenses because of the marksmanship system which hurts them a shit ton, and let's rich people have a huge upperhand in shootouts. It's a joke how a new player has to sit behind 3 barricades and a low marksmanship, versus a guy who has got it either maxed out, or at a significantly higher level and has more experience.

also stuff like this which contradicts each other and basically means that you must have 3 entrances to parker theoretically.
12b0a5a708.png

01e38ac890.png

just wanted to get that out there :]

Reaction score
There is some good shit that is restricted in the construction booklet purely because it is simply unrealistic and what not. But I feel like the restrictions are so heavy right now that there is no longer any benefit to being the person behind the barricades. The whole "peeker's advantage" thing completely outweighs the benefits of being the person defending right now in my eyes. I agree, a defense shouldn't look like motherfucking fort knox. There was (and I'd assume still is) a massive controversy on "limiting movement" with wooden boards inside bases. I for one had nothing wrong with it, til the point someone was creating some sort of tunnel system which was op as shit. It provided another advantage to the defenders, as the raiders had to actually maneuver themselves around to get to the people defending, and it really wasn't that cancerous, people just looked at things to blame for dying.

But I mean when shit like this stops being allowed
4c0ffdb7b5.jpg

IlbMpEACbX9oHAvAyOeIj8ZRF7Ec47rxgWDtDfwdP2eag4owNJYjO3k7ok7K4KseNXyuesfzrHTgKuo4NyPfDBn0br0LDOp9vHQZwzqKmyBJKMrQO3jjz1JhL8thvznSHQaZ6oX_
then I dunno. Maybe some people really hate the living shit out of those types of defences, which I can understand. But they aren't even close to as bad as they were 2 to 3 years ago with people having elevated one way shit and various other clash of clans looking ass defences. There's just more and more things restricted, but is there actually a benefit to that other than limiting "creativity"? I really feel like the staff team should talk about the booklet a bit more and loosen some things rather than making raiding a piece of cake, nobody uses puffer mart anymore to grow so most raids tend to be CQC or fairly close range (unless outside), meaning the person behind the barricade has half their body exposed anyway when the raider runs in. If you really care that much, then just go craft a bomb for 10k to blow their defense to bits. I didn't care about what defense someone had, it was meant to be a surprise and a bit of a challenge to not know what you're going to face. But now you pretty much are guaranteed its just a bloke behind a set of barricades on one side of the property. When I first started out me and my friends used to build some retarded shit, but it worked and gave us the upper hand, until we used to get bombed, which was still far more fun than just getting rushed without the use of a bomb, because the raiders now have nothing stopping them from doing so.

New players now more than ever rely on defenses because of the marksmanship system which hurts them a shit ton, and let's rich people have a huge upperhand in shootouts. It's a joke how a new player has to sit behind 3 barricades and a low marksmanship, versus a guy who has got it either maxed out, or at a significantly higher level and has more experience.

also stuff like this which contradicts each other and basically means that you must have 3 entrances to parker theoretically.
12b0a5a708.png

01e38ac890.png

just wanted to get that out there :]

I felt like the construction booklet just restricts your creativity. I use to love making bases and that was much of the fun personally. If it got to aids obviously a staff member would say something.

Reaction score
I felt like the construction booklet just restricts your creativity. I use to love making bases and that was much of the fun personally. If it got to aids obviously a staff member would say something.
One of the issues I have with the booklet is that it stops almost all form of creativity and we read the book to see what is allowed, not to see what isn't allowed.

Reaction score
PERPHEADS IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!