Lost $7k In Coke And A Coke Plant :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So me and my friend Danny was driving around ( We were trying to find the drug dealer to sell our coke. ) Without our headlights on. We recently only just brought the car so we forgot to turn them on because it was bright enough for us to see out without lights on? And we get pulled over. The cop explains to us that we were driving without headlights and then one of them tried ramming our car down ( What did not work ) So we got out and he arrested Me ( The passenger ) And Danny. They took us to PD ( This should only have been a 1k ticket at max ) And they put us in a holding cell for around four mins. We go out and they search me without any proof or any reason to think I was carrying anything illegal. They then metagame by saying "So Danny You Was Wanted For god knows why" And he was arrested. They then take my drugs without any reason to search me ( RDA ) And I lost everything I basically own now. All I own is $218 odd dollars and it is really strange how the cop arrested me without anything on me?

Reaction score
Please use the template
Your in-game name:

Steam ID:

What do you need refunded:

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:

Evidence:

Tick:

Reaction score
Yeah :/. No point of really asking for a refund but an admin is going to talk to the senior officer tonight and see if I can get comp because I was talking to this guy for a while last night explaining the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.