Lua Bug Report (Car colour change doesn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Car colour change doesn't work

How to reproduce the Bug: I bought a car, went to change its standard colour to grey, nothing happened after the car is still the default colour of blue and it took my free pass, too broke to afford 10k but it will probably still not change. it was the gmc sierra

Time Stamp: 11:43 15/11/2021

Upvote 0

Sam

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Car colour change doesn't work

How to reproduce the Bug: I bought a car, went to change its standard colour to grey, nothing happened after the car is still the default colour of blue and it took my free pass, too broke to afford 10k but it will probably still not change. it was the gmc sierra

Time Stamp: 11:43 15/11/2021
If the color has not changed, then the color change should still be free. The way we determine if a color change should be free or not is by checking if the current vehicle color is the default.

What happens when you re-connect? Does it show the new color then?

Reaction score
If the color has not changed, then the color change should still be free. The way we determine if a color change should be free or not is by checking if the current vehicle color is the default.

What happens when you re-connect? Does it show the new color then?
I checked now since I last left the server and you're right that now it has gone back to showing the original colour in the hex code thing and gave me a free colour change again which this time worked.

Possibly it could be a problem with only just bought vehicles or something that has just solved itself

Status
Not open for further replies.