Lua Bug Report (Colour picker is missing some colours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Colour picker is missing some colours

How to reproduce the Bug: Noticed this after attempting to turn my car white.

I attempted to select white with the click-and-drag colour picker, however, the car just looked light grey. I later realised that the hex code only went up to #7F7F7F instead of #FFFFFF so you cannot achieve true white and possibly other colours.

Time Stamp: N/A

Errors: N/A

Media:
JogZFNG.png

Edit:
Manually selecting #FFFFFF doesn't work either

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this was done on purpose to avoid not spawning cars to have a distinct color, so in case cars dont spawn their intended color they would have this white specific (and the banned range around it) in order to not confuse the whole server (mainly cops and following crims) as to changing colors of cars. But not entirely sure, it has been like this for AGES genuine ages

Reaction score
I am pretty sure this was done on purpose to avoid not spawning cars to have a distinct color, so in case cars dont spawn their intended color they would have this white specific (and the banned range around it) in order to not confuse the whole server (mainly cops and following crims) as to changing colors of cars. But not entirely sure, it has been like this for AGES genuine ages
I guess that might explain it but just seems a bit odd to ban a colour range, even if it's a small range to cover up an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.