Luke Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dutch_Player / Jarvic Bishop
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Luke / Luke Person
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7218412
Reason: Me and my frend Arron went to the storage to put some thing in the storage, when i drove to the storage and tryd to park, i slowly hitted Luke Person, after me putting my stuff in the storage he pulled out a gun infront of me and some others at the storage attender, saying go on the ground and face the wall, he dindt tie/gag us and the npc's.
After us telling him to stop because it was failrp, * in ooc * he shotted me and kept arron alive, when he shot me, other npc's in fredys and Jennifer's would hear it, and because Jennifer is an juwerly shop/cloth shop i think they got an alarm or silent alarm button.
So after a while i also got an ticket for fail parking because i dindt parked well, but that was because he killed me.
* you can ask Arron Cursec or Arron/Faith * steam name * for his story.
Evidence:

* sorry for all the error messages just ignore them * * btw its from console *
[Local] Jarvic Bishop: are you ok?
** Jarvic talks to the storage attendant
[OOC] no hedsotz: selling vip
[Local] Jarvic Bishop: OH WAT
$20 - $8 (income tax) from your unemployment check has been deposited into your bank account.
[LOOC] Arron/Faith: luke u cant
[LOOC] Arron/Faith: npc
[LOOC] Dutch_Player: npc?
[LOOC] Dutch_Player: yeah
[LOOC] Arron/Faith: npc?
[LOOC] [SS] F0CUS0: Public area
[LOOC] [SS] F0CUS0: NPC

[Advert] vote moher moussy for a well managed economy and tax free days.
[LOOC] Arron/Faith: aswell
You are dead, the city does not pay dead people.
[LOOC] Dutch_Player: gg man
[LOOC] [SS] F0CUS0: STORE NPC
[LOOC] [SS] F0CUS0: cloth NPC
[LOOC] [SS] F0CUS0: imm writing

[OOC] [PH] Captain Pronin: lag
Your report has been sent.

Also a demo:
TICK:22000

https://mega.co.nz/#!mocjTLaS!NmEUhSyDgnvTiQmkx8XdQH8IiK7dg35s63FJZbAEp2w

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clear + support he definatly needs to learn the rules again in my opinion * i saw it all happen *

Me IC name aint Arron Bishop u wanker ^^

Reaction score
There's no actual evidence of this. Provide some please so people can weigh in.

EDIT:
someone buy me some glasses as a late Christmas present pls

Reaction score
I got an demo, if you watch it it shows enough i think :/ * SORRY MISSCLICK TRYD TO COMMENT ON HIM *

Reaction score
You hit him with your car I think he has the right to retaliate oh and if you think seriously low speeds cant kill please ask @The-Devils-Son He and a few people actually saw me run over and kill someone doing 3mph.

-Support the action you took was careless driving and there was a possibility that you could have killed him.

Reaction score
Request Pending

After Viewing the demo from tick 22000 onwards It would appear it's just you stood AFK outside the PD... Please update the Ban Request with the correct tickrate and/or demo file.

Reaction score
2 things: 1, the Police were currently looking for me, so what's the worse a shop keeper could do; call the Police? I didn't plan on sticking around. Also, I use silenced firearms for a reason...

2, you pulled a gun, I reacted.

Reaction score
Denied

1. @Jarvicbal was only shot because he wasn't cooperating with Luke's demands, which were clear and straight forward.

2. "other npc's in fredys and Jennifer's would hear it" No, they wouldn't. It was a silenced firearm.

3. The storage attendant was taken into consideration by Luke as he lined 2 of you up against the garage door, directly adjacent to the NPC then used only collective nouns when giving his orders. ''All of you against the wall'' etc etc.

Lastly as @Luke stated: "T
he Police were currently looking for me, so what's the worse a shop keeper could do; call the Police?"

Status
Not open for further replies.