:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: L1NK / James Husky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ser Richard / Jackson Smith

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46833654

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5, 1.1, 1.3, 3.24/3.5 Using loop holes in a rule specifically 1.1 & 1.3

Was sitting at Bazaar with @Dom_ and I had planned on buying some guns and ammunition whilst Dom was running around acting like a meme. During this time organisation member @nade and his friend Code Monkey decided to mug a guy whilst I was stood in the back parking lot - Keep in mind none of the people in the area new we were together due to Nade having a new name and not wearing our organisation clothing this is also the case for Code Monkey - ON TOP of this I had no awareness of the mugging nor was I ever involved, upon being cross fired by @Adrish (noob) I was revived and I had seen Dom_ in cuffs, I got him in my car and drove away due to the shots where Adrish tried gun pointing and shot my car.

There's a small exchange between myself and Officers and Ser Richard decides to shoot me for the following reasons:

[LOOC] L1NK | http://TP-N.co: in a shootout with cops rofl
[Local] Matt Fine: why[LOOC] Ser Richard: i did not i was defending the cop plus your friends were mugging my friends
[LOOC] Ser Richard: why all olsen are such[Local] Jackson Smith: pussies
[LOOC] L1NK | http://TP-N.co: ironic
[LOOC] Muffin: rofl
[Local] Smokey Denezz: matt
[Local] Matt Fine: do yo wanna buy
[Local] Smokey Denezz: I want to buy one of your guns
[Local] Matt Fine: how do you know my name
[LOOC] Ser Richard: why you report everything even of small things on forum
[Local] Jackson Smith: like a bitch

As you can see he would attempt to issue an OOC insult by IC means and his intent is clear as day.

I wanted to speak to the user and allow him to understand the rules he broke but his attitude and disregard for his actions left me forced to creating this action request.

tl;dr rule breaks:

3.4 - Intent on "saving cops" - Pulling out a Benelli from storage and spectating a gunfight.
2.5 - Shooting me for believing I was involved
1.1 - Insulting me via LOOC
1.3 - Slandering me via LOOC
3.24 / 3.5 - Assumed everyone in bazaar was "friends" likely due to information of a previous life or via the forums - 0 IC knowledge that myself and Nade were friends. Failed to stay in character whilst attempting to insult me and my organisation.
Loop hole within the rules - using a mixture of LOOC and IC to issue the 1.1 & 1.3 rule breaks.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
I also wanted to add to this because I saw what happened. I asked him why he killed Husky after he did, and he said something around the lines of: “Because I am helping defend cops”.

Reaction score
As I was the officer on scene as well as having a 30min convo with Ser Richard in regards to this, i'll leave my input below.

First of all, Ser Richard does not agree that he broke any rules and he was very sure of this while we were talking in regards to this. I've explained to him the situation many times as well as explaining the rule 2.5 to him many times. To me it seems that he genuinely has very little understanding of the rule and seems quite stubborn to me. The reason I say he seems stubborn was purely due tl the fact that when I switched the situation around and explained it to him in a way where he was in Husky's position he did sort of agree with me that it was excessive until, I think, he realised I was telling him exactly what he did but to him self and then started to say no no it seems fine. I even spoke to his friend @Samsterminator who agreed with this. He then brought up some other situations where, in the way he explained it, some other people broke 2.5 and targeted him etc etc. This chat of ours went on for a while until @SpaceShots joined the server and took him up to a roof. From what I can see, he didn't admit to breaking the rules thus is why this AR was made.

From my opinion, what the user did was a violation of 2.5. Husky had done nothing towards the user himself and was only killed due to him being friends with nade. The user also stated that while Husky was shooting at Police, his friend was hit in the crossfire, and tried to add this to his claim. His friend shouldn't have been in a position to be hit, from the way he described where his friend was stood. He took no action to go behind a wall or crouch behind the wall he was next to, yet stood there watching. You can't shoot people because you stood in a place where you could be accidentally shot. I everyone did this, it would cause havoc among the players.

In conclusion, I strongly believe the user has broken 2.5, however a warning/ban won't do much unless the user understands that what he has done is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.