Perpheads died when Cyrus left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time I ever joined the server I had no idea what to do... so I asked in the ooc and the first to help me was Cyrus when all the other players sort of ignored me. He was always so helpful, if I ever had a problem with something I could just pm him and he would respond imediately with probably the best help I ever received on perpheads He was the reason I actually played on the server cause he was probably the most friendly person you could meet... He could be an asshole at a few times but if you think about what he said he actually was correct all the time... Now that he have left perpheads I feel that perpheads died with him, after all he did for perpheads... You just knew he was an admin to help and not like these kind of admins we have now, I feel like they're just an admin to have admin. They dont really help like Cyrus helped... and I swear to god... the owners of perpheads should seriously get him back before more people leave.. Cause I am now leaving perpheads with a few of my friends... Server is not the same without Cyrus. and if your reading this Cyrus.. Get the fuck back on perpheads! please man...

Reaction score
Don't try to start conflict... yes its sad he left but then again. it was his own decision.

Reaction score
Sad to hear that you are thinking this way.
But thank you for your feedback.
We are trying to help everyone as well as we can, when you need help/have questions etc users can always contact me via steam in case i am not on the server.
I wish you all the best for the future :)

ind

Reaction score
Fair enough, we all have different feeling and what not but the amount of threads based on Cyrus, this can't go on. Yes, we understand that he was a friendly person and as people say one of the best Admins but why not just move on? From making these threads I don't think it's going to make much a difference.

Reaction score
I will link him this however, he told me he's not joining until something happens (I'm not going to say what) so the chances of him joining back are very slim at this moment of time.

C2W

Reaction score
I may return to perpheads once the new map release, or the reset arrives...

For now it wont happen and i'm sorry to tell you I wont return to perpheads at the moment, this is a thing I have decided by myself as the roleplay is not just me anymore
Most of the time I just get begged by people about money and if they can drive my car... thats also one of the main reasons I dont visit the server cause its extremely annoying.

However if you still need help with something in-game then just contact me on steam, aslong as its non admin releated :)

Don't leave the server because of me... have fun on it, I'm quite sure I'm not really the reason for people leaving the server.

Reaction score
This is a gateway to a flame-war.
Yes, okay, we all admit Cyrus was obviously a messiah of what an administrator should be. However, our grieving must stop at a point otherwise we'll be running around in circles for all eternity. We must move on. PERPheads isn't dead, as from late afternoon to late evening the server is pretty much bulging with population. I do not see what all the fuss is about. Cyrus may of been a great part of PERPheads, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was a God or the centerpiece in our community.

Reaction score
I hope its fine for you that i close this now.
It became moved away from the main topic and turned into a flame thing.
//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.