Till next time

Reaction score
Wagwarn lads,

I’ve recently lost close to all interest in PC and I’ve had other things going on recently, I was quite active the whole year, in and out of the community but I never really left long term but it’s what it’s come to now.

As much as I can bullshit about not being interested in perp and perp dying it has had reverse effects over 2020-21 and I loved being around during these times. The new players that have stuck around or been on for a short moment were interesting to meet.

I’m posting this all because people have been messaging me and asking where the fuck I’ve been.

I’m not completely leaving, I’m gone for a decent amount of time, I’ll be lurking on forums like I normally do and I’ll be on discord once in a while. I’m still interested in community affairs and anything else community wise.

No tags, them man already know the vibes.​

Reaction score
thank you mate you were the dude that got me into producing music and shit like that and your a absoloute legend man gunna miss not seeing you as much
[p.s i need a spare 1.5 mill for a new car hint hint]

Reaction score
hombre do be using medal tv on his phone tho? pubg mobile epic shots clip

Reaction score
I've seen you around on the forums, in-game and elsewhere; safe to say you're hilarious and a great member of the community. I hope you enjoy your break and decide to come back on soon!

Reaction score
The gambling can’t be stopped -
“Two black individuals dancing on top of the storage” - kenty 2021