Mafia 3

Reaction score
For anyone who played the mafia series, I was wondering whats yall thoughts about mafia 3. The game this time is going to be based on the black mob rather then the italian "mafia" (any organized group using extortion and other criminal methods), who takes on the marcello crime family in new orleans, louisiana. I personally would rather be the italian mafia but I think we might have a choice what family to favor
Mafia-III_XONE-128.jpg
@MidoTheCigar
@Thomas DeSimone

Some unique locations
2997255-5.jpg

28.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally I like the idea, cause it kinda gives a new meaning to the organized crime world, as I am African in blood, its nice to see an organized black mob rather than the hood street mobs because it shows that they can be organized or the typical Italian mafia.

Reaction score
I think the new driving physics may ruin the game for me. Mafia II's driving physics were so awesome and it actually felt like there was a challenge of escaping police or chasing someone down rather than just driving like you're playing rocket league.

They did it with GTA V the bastards

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed at first when I found the main character wasn't a part of the Italian-mob and that they moved forward in time. But after seeing some gameplay and bit of the story the game looks really cool and promising. I can't wait to get my hands on a new mafia game anyway probably played through mafia 2 around 6 times such a good game.

Reaction score
Personally I played one of the other games and it was good, but this looks even better, and as said a lot prior, free roam would be great, especially since it's mafia based.