Server Suggestion Make dexterity affect weapon draw/reload speed

rat

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make dexterity affect weapon draw/reload speed

Why should this be added? (pros): idk i feel like genes are cool and should have a lot more nuance and interesting mechanics than they currently do

What negatives could this have? (cons): balance issues (could be resolved via testing, or giving other genes benefits that are equally balanced as to relatively decrease it's own value)

if there are any other suggestions for what other benefits different genes could give pls give me them so i can steal them and take credit

rat

Reaction score
other suggestions i have in my brain box are that intelligence increases lockpick/crowbar chances and perception reduces the amount of red shit you get when you're shot (or if it was possible increases draw distance but source engine bad)

Reaction score
other suggestions i have in my brain box are that intelligence increases lockpick/crowbar chances and perception reduces the amount of red shit you get when you're shot (or if it was possible increases draw distance but source engine bad)

perception: faster zoom on scopes or (small) recoil buffs

Reaction score
Dexterity is the Stamina skill now I think? im probably retarded but someone said something about that recently and who am I to judge?