Make every gun apart from pistols illegal?

Would you want all weapons apart from pistols to be made illegal?

• Yes

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 67.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I completely disagree, however, I see where you coming from and have a somewhat better idea. Maybe, make all guns illegal, unless you have the designated license such as pistol license for pistols, shotgun for shotguns, and so on and so forth.

Reaction score
I actually would like to see some changes around the guns laws but i dont know if this would be the best option

Reaction score
This is exactly what the DPP is planning to do! Vote today!
VWpYwqc.jpg

Reaction score
I would like to expand upon this by possibly the addition of a concealed weapons permit. Which would legally allow you to carry a sidearm that could be hidden on you at any time and LEO's of the PLPD would have some way to check for a permit. Carrying any other weapons outside more than a certain distance from your property(including vehicles) would be illegal. Still giving you an opportunity to store your rifles and such.

Reaction score
If its completely illegal then cops will just knock on your door or look through your window the whole time and raid you when they see a heavy wep.

Reaction score
Well does it mean you cant craft guns? You cant sell guns? I mean, Bazaar will die. Like literally.

Reaction score
i don't see this work, once you introduce heavy guns, you cannot easily ban them. look at the us, it wont work.
First of all, guns are not monitored in paralake so we dont know how many guns are in circulation and/or who contains them, we cannot just search everyone for it under laws and server rules.
Furthermore, if everyones in the city has atleast a rifle, obviously criminals arent going to deliver them into for destruction. The lawful people who actually use them only for defense, are now only equipped with weak pistols.

i wont be voting for fake politicians, they're showing fake news @Skudist @ErmakDimon (no hate tho #luv #nohomo)

Reaction score
No, this is such a terrible idea, and I will explain why.
Currently in Paralake, as you know, there is a lot of gun violence, but completely banning guns won't solve that. Of course, i'm not saying make all guns legal, that's really bad, i'm just saying if you can't use it for home defense, keep it in storage and use them for only recreational use like at the firing ranges at a'blaze it or at the farm. Making everything illegal except pistols also doesn't help home defense. Someone could come break into your home with an M4A1 or AK47 and all you have is a Beretta, as said by Sneaky
The lawful people who actually use them only for defense, are now only equipped with weak pistols.
So no, don't ban any weaponry for home defense, every gun has the capability to defend your home, except for snipers and whatnot. For more on my ideas on gun control, click the image.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The guns laws in public are fine but I thought about muzzle energy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzzle_energy) and how it scales with a weapons power (The higher the muzzle energy, the more powerful the bullet). Personally, I think all calibers with over 2000 joules muzzle energy should be illegal (this keeps 5.56x45mm legal which should keep most people happy). This will pretty much ban snipers and you would have to make a table of the calibers that are and aren't allowed and it should be illegal to sell weapons of those caliber types. It would make use of the law against selling guns on the street.

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
This debate is certainly a tricky one.

Realistically, with the overwhelming amount of crime and police fatalities due to heavy weapons, there would at least be some regulations imposed some firearm regulations. As it stands, any gun would be allowed in paralake. You could literally have a minigun to defend your house and police would legally not be able to do anything about it. The fact that criminals are legally allowed to have weapons that are stronger than the Police Department's has always bothered me.

However, just like every law unless it is implemented well and with a lot of discussions it will not work. People will loophole to high heavens in an attempt to dupe the cops.

I like the idea, and think it could do a lot of good, but there needs to be some in-depth discussion about this before anything is even implemented. Not half-arsed ideas and very shallow promises.

Reaction score
I think the regulations should be similar to the US. Pistols, shotguns, some assault rifles, sure. But military spec snipers and other really high grade shit? Illegal