Police Suggestion Make it so supervisors can pick up anyone’s spikes

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make it so supervisors can pick up anyone’s spikes
Suggestion Description: So I’ve had this alot when officers just leave spikes after spiking a car and then other cars go over it and then get there tires popped and then we have to pay them out because an officer left there spikes in the middle of the road I had this tonight we had a car chase car was spiked and the spikes was left for about 5 mins

Could also make it so if no SGT is on a CPL + can do it to just like the battering ram CPL+ can batter ram doors without a warrant when a SGT+ isn’t on

Why should this be added?:
- so we don’t have to pay people because of an officers mistake
So we don’t have to keep asking for spikes to be removed and waiting around for the officer to remove them

What negatives could this have?:
- can’t think of any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: What I said above

As a supervisor, I think any officer should be able to remove any officer’s spikes.

You can already pickup someone else’s traffic barricades without a rank requirement, spikes are just that but game limited due to them being a SWEP instead of a prop.

I'd like to rework the way spikes work, so you can't keep them placed down and run away.

Still, I don't see the point of restricting this to just supervisors

I'd like to rework the way spikes work, so you can't keep them placed down and run away.

Still, I don't see the point of restricting this to just supervisors
That’s what I’m saying maybe SO and above or just any officer in general can pick up spikes no matter if there yours or not