Police Suggestion make police pay to repair police cars like we have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: make police pay to repair police cars like we have to
Suggestion Description: so too many time the pd will just drive into me down by farm and thy come bombing it down and are not affraid of crashing into people becuase they dont have the same repairs or they will use their cars as bulldozers at 60 mph

Why should this be added?:
-  so the pd cars can be spawned and repaired but it costs because cops shouldn't be tearing their cars

What negatives could this have?:
cops will have to be more careful in chases using actual pitstops and using the equipment instead of just driving head first into other cars because it cost -

What problem would this suggestion solve?: cops negligence with their vehicles

Reaction score
-1 I believe realistically the Government pays for the vehicles in the game. So whether or not it is unlucky you got your car done by cops because you didn't stop.
Police don't pay for their cars.

Reaction score
The government pays for maintenance and repair for government vehicles, if an officer is constantly crashing and not driving properly than that's to be dealt with Internal Affairs.

Reaction score
Have you considered reporting them in both F6 and an IA complaint.
What you described, with few exceptions, is a rule break:

3.15 Vehicle Damage​

Players must avoid damaging the vehicle they are currently driving to the best of their ability and make a constant effort to avoid colliding with other cars, walls or other entities. This also applies if the car in question is stolen or work-related. Players who commit an action that is likely to cause damage to their vehicle must have a valid reason to do so that outweighs the risks associated. For example, Fleeing life-threatening danger or running someone over in defence of yourself or someone else are justified reasons to collide with objects or otherwise damage the car. Ramming cars out of a Parking space solely to claim that parking space is also prohibited.

Reaction score
-1 I believe realistically the Government pays for the vehicles in the game. So whether or not it is unlucky you got your car done by cops because you didn't stop.
Police don't pay for their cars.

Have you considered reporting them in both F6 and an IA complaint.
What you described, with few exceptions, is a rule break:

3.15 Vehicle Damage​

Players must avoid damaging the vehicle they are currently driving to the best of their ability and make a constant effort to avoid colliding with other cars, walls or other entities. This also applies if the car in question is stolen or work-related. Players who commit an action that is likely to cause damage to their vehicle must have a valid reason to do so that outweighs the risks associated. For example, Fleeing life-threatening danger or running someone over in defence of yourself or someone else are justified reasons to collide with objects or otherwise damage the car. Ramming cars out of a Parking space solely to claim that parking space is also prohibited.
for some reason my medal doesn't download and im setting up so i dont want to lose my stuff because of a demo but it was i wasn't fleeing just driving down to hicktown and the cop just head on crashed with me i tried to move but if i went more left the road because unstable, im not saying it was done on purpose but the fear of crashing is not there for them so they dont swerve like i said the consequence are just not there, they get to walk away from it and just respawn there cars and i have to go buy spanners run to my car and fix the tear witch is 30k

GP

Reaction score

No plans to implement this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.