Drivers licence (Extended) and Car Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello.

I Understand that the drivers licence idea has been suggested the reason why i am opening a post about this is because i think car prices can be lowered if you implemented Drivers Licence and Car Insurance.

People can pull cars out of a garage for free.

Insurance:

You buy the insurance for 1/8th of the price of the vehicle, once you have bought it you dont need to buy it again. this is so you can take the car out of the garage without paying. now if you dont have insurance on the car and you crash the car or it gets destroyed you have to pay 1k for example to the garage and that money goes to the government. this is one way to lower the price of the vehicles.

Licence.

I understand this has been mentioned. To buy a car you need to get a licence. (Maybe on the New map) have a driving school so the player pays out 5k for example and they do a quick driving course to pass, police can request people licences to be removed but only the mayor can remove it if there is sufficent proof.

Other Ideas for Insurance.

You could maybe have the idea of paying more for towing or on road payments so that if the person is insured the road crew can fix the car/tow it for free. if you dont have insurance then the road crew can tow your vehicle to impound and make you pay to get it repaired on the road.

Tell me what you think about this idea.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I used to play on an rp server where we had Driving Instructors the only problem is when they are not active enought or dont do their job properly

Still + Support for both ideas.

Sgt.James said:
I used to play on an rp server where we had Driving Instructors the only problem is when they are not active enought or dont do their job properly

Still + Support for both ideas.
The Driving School will be NPC run instead of relying on players to actually do the job

Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea and should definitively be considered. Once they get the new map running, they should see if this is possible to implement.

Reaction score
licences should not be removed as manny would get them removed them including in cop chases etc. however they should be invoked for and X amount of time / days or hours max 1 day i should suggest. driving without and licence would either cost you alot of jail time or a ticket of 5k *the price of a licence that you suggested

Ysera said:
licences should not be removed as manny would get them removed them including in cop chases etc. however they should be invoked for and X amount of time / days or hours max 1 day i should suggest. driving without and licence would either cost you alot of jail time or a ticket of 5k *the price of a licence that you suggested
Thats the sort of thing i was thinking of yeah. :)

Reaction score
Good idea, but car prices should be raised due to the power of growing.

Frosty said:
Good idea, but car prices should be raised due to the power of growing.
In all fairness Frosty you will actuallybe paying the same amount of money for the car if you include the insurance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.