Make Some Weapons Less Terrible.

Reaction score
Description of the idea: [description here]
Alright so we all know the recent updates made a few weapons worse. Most noticeably I think was the M4A1 and M16.
They are both great weapons, but I feel making a weapon so terrible with recoil its more or less unsuable giving other weapons a much easier way of handling them just unbalances it so much. Dont make it too OP obv, but dont make it as bad as it is now. Because it'll just end up never being used and only some weapons being used because of meta. Plus as an M4/M16 fanboy I mean I need my baby to work!

Even the SG552 I think it is, is really bad recoil and so is many other rifles. I just wish they werent as terrible with recoil that it forces you to just choose those weapons that barely have any recoil that also makes it much easier.

Same as with pistols, some pistols are really odd in the sense of recoil. Example, Glock 17, 18 and 20 use the same exact caliber, yet the 17 is the best recoil wise, 18 a bit worse and 20 the worst which makes no sense. Then we got some revolvers such as the Colt Anaconda, Colt Python, Taurus, which has a shit damage yet are high caliber revolvers. Other then damage they are great but it just feels so weird which makes you unable to use like 60-70% of the weapons ingame if not even more, because there are those few that are sooooo much better.

Why should this be added? (pros): [description/list of good aspects]
The good thing is it gives people more of a variety of weapons to use, it makes you not only go with either a ScarH, AK101 or G3A3 which I've heard is the go to weapons right now, making it much more of a "situational" type of deal with what weapon you choose and a more variety on the market and it also makes it more fun in the way of what gun to use.

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
Only bad con I can see personally is it requires the Dev team to work and spend more time on this but I dont think its a bad thing. I dont really see a bad thing with it.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
Weapons are trying to be balanced, updates keep happening to make it more balanced but that's how perp is, you cant just be constant headshotting, that would make a lot of shit boring af.

Suggested many times and changed/denied most of the times