Buildings that are org lvl based

-A building that can only be bought by a high enough lvl org
I.e
Parker can only be bought if you are org lvl 5
Glass-co can only be if you are org lvl 10
Office can be bought if you are org lvl 15
macue's can only be bought when you are org lvl X
Puffa's can only be bought when you are org lvl x

This will limit non-org players and newer players to using normal appartments, but this will be because "crimals" do not start of at the top.
Example-
When starting off a crim org you would not start big enough to own such buildings and will only start from a smaller area.

When this building is owned by an org it would state the orgs name being the "owner" so it will not be sold as soon as the "buyer" leaves/crashs.

Org planters
Org bank account
to gain org money you should of to make certain drugs. These drugs can only be made by an "org" planter. The higher level org you are the higher lvl planter/seeds you'd be able to use.

How the org planter will be.
Just like the normal planter the org planter will have 6 pots and you will be able to buy/use
lvl 1-5 1 planter
lvl 6-10 2 planters
lvl 11-15 3 planters
lvl 16-20 4 planters

This could be used in future to buy Org cars and buildings.

Why should this be added? (pros): [description/list of good aspects]
Would give orgs and players more things to do. More things to grind towards. and keep more players interacted and on the server.

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
If added wrong it would just be useless.

*Other additions: [list here]
The buildings would be chosen by who ever does the update.
Org planter lvls can be changed and xp gains can changed.

Reaction score
Buildings that are org lvl based

-A building that can only be bought by a high enough lvl org
I.e
Parker can only be bought if you are org lvl 5
Glass-co can only be if you are org lvl 10
Office can be bought if you are org lvl 15
macue's can only be bought when you are org lvl X
Puffa's can only be bought when you are org lvl x

This will limit non-org players and newer players to using normal appartments, but this will be because "crimals" do not start of at the top.
Example-
When starting off a crim org you would not start big enough to own such buildings and will only start from a smaller area.

When this building is owned by an org it would state the orgs name being the "owner" so it will not be sold as soon as the "buyer" leaves/crashs.
ok but what if i literally just want to rp as the owner of a restaurant

also i just think it's a terrible idea to limit people like this

Reaction score
This just hurts the tiny amount of roleplay present, and is unfair against new players or players who do not want, or are not in a large org. You're litteraly giving large rich organisations a property monopoly here. I thought this was considered a problem because how hard it is to start as a new player and now you want to make it even harder?!

so it will not be sold as soon as the "buyer" leaves/crashs.
So, ~30 meme orgs can be created and buy propertly leaving absolutely ZERO housing for other players?

no

Reaction score
I mean sure if the "30" meme orgs would put the effort in and level there orgs high enough to buy "x" property. As my suggestion said its not all houses ETC only certain places such as warehouses and office buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.